Collins, Pub Quiz Book Reviews

Collins, Pub Quiz Book - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Collins, Pub Quiz Book

“Great”

Written on: 04/07/2012 by jos6xw65wo (2 reviews written)

Great, interesting book. Everyone can learn something from it… Read Full Review

Collins, Pub Quiz Book

“I must confess that I'm a bit of a cheat when it comes...”

Written on: 06/09/2005 by Big Gay Bear (5 reviews written)

I must confess that I'm a bit of a cheat when it comes to the battleground of the pub quiz. That's why I never take part in a quiz without my trusted Pub Quiz book from Collins. I sneak the book and it's a good source of information if I ever need an answer. I'll have to make sure the landlord doesn't catch me though - he'll throw me out of the back door!

If you love to bend the rules, then you'll love this briiliant book!… Read Full Review