The "Times" Su Doku: The Utterly Addictive Number-placing Puzzle: Bk. 1 Reviews

From 1 review

Media Gallery for The "Times" Su Doku: The Utterly Addictive Number-placing Puzzle: Bk. 1

The "Times" Su Doku: The Utterly Addictive Number-placing Puzzle: Bk. 1

“I've been playing Su Doku for a while now and moved...”

Written on: 06/09/2005 by Big Gay Bear (5 reviews written)

I've been playing Su Doku for a while now and moved onto reading The Times Su Doku: The Utterly Addictive Number placing puzzle book one, fairly recently. After learning the ropes from reading another book, I couldn't wait to devote some time to this lovely book from The Times.

For starters, it's hard, very hard. I found it a bit difficult but I felt that I was improving my number skills by continuing to have a go at the challenges in this book. I haven't come anywhere near to completing it… Read Full Review