FEINWERKBAU 600 Reviews

• Accuracy

• Handling

FEINWERKBAU 600 - Ask a question now

“I have down rated the rifle because foremost part of...”

Written on: 19/01/2009 by Edward Susedik (1 review written)

I have down rated the rifle because foremost part of the cocking lever assembly broke a few years back. The part is a very brittle casting and obviously not strong enough with its web design. The part should have been solid and could have been with very little weight added. I do not have the capability of machining a part of this nature and I cobbled up a repair by bridging the break. It recently failed again and I have worked on it again but I have the awful feeling that it will be out of… Read Full Review

“Due to its design simplicity and manufacture quality,...”

Written on: 02/09/2005 by tenmeters (13 reviews written)

Due to its design simplicity and manufacture quality, the Feinwerkbau 600 gun is built to last a lifetime (easily two lifetimes in my opinion). The only thing you need to replace is the rubber seals when it wears out. The fit and finish is superb, especially the bluing. It is not just because the bluing is match grade, but also it is very deep bluing. It reminds me of an expensive paint job on a car that exceed the paint job that came from the factory when the car is new. The new FWB P700 got… Read Full Review