LaRedoute, United States Reviews - www.us.redoute.com

LaRedoute, United States www.us.redoute.com - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for LaRedoute, United States www.us.redoute.com

LaRedoute, United States www.us.redoute.com
LaRedoute, United States www.us.redoute.com

“I am very disappointed with the merchandise offered by...”

Written on: 18/06/2008 by ewise29 (1 review written)

I am very disappointed with the merchandise offered by LaRedoute this spring/summer season. It seems like literally all recycled inventory from last year. I don't believe there is one new item of clothing on the website. I want to cry when I look at all of the great things on the U.K. and French LaRedoute websites. Do they ignore the U.S. market? I feel sick!… Read Full Review

Guest's Response to 375118_ewise29's Review

Written on: 07/09/2011

a new website has been launched for US customers, shipped from France in a few days
it is in English and you can pay in USD
collections are the same as on the French site

“Their text sign up site was...”

Written on: 24/03/2007 by lisasocal (1 review written)

Their text sign up site was www.expressconsent.com/laredoute, or you can find it "LR TXT" on their home page. It is worth checking out for sure. Texts are free from them. It cost me a couple of cents from Cingular, but it was worth the $20 bucks I saved!… Read Full Review

“I have been a LaRedoute customer since May '05 and...”

Written on: 31/08/2005 by Suzanne130 (1 review written)

I have been a LaRedoute customer since May '05 and shop with them online. I have placed orders for over 25 items. I have never been disappointed with the quality of any item purchased. I have always received very pleasant customer service any time I call or inquire about anything via telephone. Unfortunately, the trick is to actually get the items into my home.

Of the total items I've ordered so far, 15 - 20 have been placed on backorder for at least 2 weeks and some for longer than 6… Read Full Review

Grande's Response to Suzanne130's Review

Written on: 12/04/2006

I have spent hunderds of dollars with this company. I am becoming less and less interested in buying anything because the customer service(via phone) is becoming a nightmare........
<br> I placed my last order with them several weeks ago and still the merchandise I bought is backordered for weeks. I was just notified of this on april 6,06 I order two items and still will not recieve them for several more weeks, the sad part is the clothes are of good quailty and priced right. But on the other hand I probably will begin ordering from someone else cause at least I know that I will get my orders on the time in which they promise me..... just my 2 cents

Lisasocal's Response to Suzanne130's Review

Written on: 24/03/2007

I have found LaRedoute clothes to be stylish and quite affordable. They even started a new program called LR TXT. I signed up and got a 20% my highest priced item coupon code in a text message (I thought it was pretty cool)! It seems to be the way they are interested in communicating, and if they keep up the good offers, I'll stay with them!
<br/>
<br/>The text sign up site was www.expressconsent.com/laredoute, or you can find it "LR TXT" on their home page. It is worth checking out for sure. Texts are free from them. It cost me a couple of cents from Cingular, but it was worth the $20 bucks I saved!