I Want Pants Reviews - www.iwantpants.com

I Want Pants www.iwantpants.com
I Want Pants www.iwantpants.com

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“Different batches of product, presentation and quality.”

Written on: 03/03/2012 by payzpsrc (1 review written)

I bought CK tech cool briefs from this website on 2 occasions. The first order I ordered 3 of them but when I received the products, 1 of them have the product information description on the waistband and other 2 have it on the actual fabric of the briefs. I need to say that I preferred the one on the waistband, seems to be original and better representation. I tried again because I wanted to have another one and it was the one I preferred. I really need to say that there was no consistency… Read Full Review

Iwantpants's Response to payzpsrc's Review

Written on: 16/03/2012

Hi,
I believe that Calvin Klein did change from having a label to having the info printed directly on the product. However, Calvin Klein have since discontinued the Tech Cool and Active ranges so won't be having any more of these hence the reason they are also in our clearance area.

“The service was as good as I remember thanks, however...”

Written on: 14/03/2011 by mezzer69 (1 review written)

The service was as good as I remember thanks, however the free Bjorn Borg socks were a disappointment to be frank as the colour will be very hard to wear a suit with - therefore I'd have liked to have been given some inkling of what they were especially as they were a key selling point… Read Full Review

“Always small or large items! Medium are always not...”

Written on: 09/03/2011