I Want Pants Reviews - www.iwantpants.com

I Want Pants www.iwantpants.com
I Want Pants www.iwantpants.com

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“I received an e-mail with 40% discount on 16 March...”

Written on: 04/04/2011

I received an e-mail with 40% discount on 16 March 2011 untill midnight. During purchase, only 30% discount at sign out. Sent e-mail and get no reply from you. I was very disapointed. This is the second time I got no answer from you. I like your products, but your customer service is very bad. So far, two purchases, and two different problems, both related with bad customer service. First purchase, it took more than 1 month to arrive in Portugal, but in the second it took less than a week… Read Full Review

“I'm sure that I Want Pants have plenty of happy...”

Written on: 29/08/2008 by coolin (1 review written)

I'm sure that I Want Pants have plenty of happy customers but I am not one of them. Have received no communication from them for the last 2 weeks, no refund, no returned products?… Read Full Review