The Killers Reviews

The Killers - Ask a question now

“Birmingham LG ”

Written on: 03/11/2012 by grahampclark (1 review written)

Fantastic gig in an excellent location. I had some good seats about 3 rows from the front and level with the stage. Great atmosphere and the band were very tight with everyone up and dancing after a few minutes. Best gig I've been to in ages. Couldn't get tickets at the London O2 near to where I live so travelled up. Much better view and easier to get in and out of and prices were much lower. Wholeheartedly recommend the location and the band… Read Full Review

“We were really looking forward to The Killers at Leeds...”

Written on: 30/08/2005 by PixieOfDoom (104 reviews written)

We were really looking forward to The Killers at Leeds Festival, as they were the only band that we hadn't seen in our list of bands at the festival that we'd bought tickets on the back of. We were disappointed. To be fair, part of the problem on my part was that the crowd was appalling, people kept knocking me out of the way, pushing me and shoving me around, and I could only see intermittently. But they didn't actually sound that good. Brandon Flowers has difficulty singing in a live… Read Full Review

252776_Anonymous101's Response to PixieOfDoom's Review

Written on: 21/02/2007

I have to agree. The Killers are woeful live, and they are not much better on CD's either!!

182801_Clair's Response to PixieOfDoom's Review

Written on: 22/02/2007

Micky how could you say that. The Killers are fantastic both on record and Live, I just saw them on both Saturday and Sunday night just gone. Even though it is now Thursday I am still buzzing thats how good they are live.