Liz Earle Daily Eye Repair Reviews

Liz Earle Daily Eye Repair - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Liz Earle Daily Eye Repair

“Helps my Blepharitis”

Written on: 21/03/2013

I suffer from blepharitis (dermatitis of the eyelids) and strangely enough, only this helps. If I apply it once and then leave it, it temporarily keeps my blepharitis at bay however I use it daily as it moisturises it well. I do not find it too greasy and it is fine on my eyelids and makes them feel refreshed and moisturised. I would recommend this to anyone with blepharitis… Read Full Review

Liz Earle Daily Eye Repair

“The value for money of this product is good, although...”

Written on: 01/11/2009

The value for money of this product is good, although I did find it greasy and it tended to sit on the skin. If you use it underneath makeup it tends to show and gives you a panda look! I liked the fact that the ingredients within the product were natural. But unfortunately I did have an allergic reaction, causing me to have very dry skin/red spots around my eyes. So I will not be recommending this product to any of my friends… Read Full Review

Liz Earle Daily Eye Repair

“As has previously been mentioned, it is too greasy and...”

Written on: 04/10/2009 by AliceGood (2 reviews written)

As has previously been mentioned, it is too greasy and there are no obvious benefits at all. You cant wear make up even an hour afterwards. Certainly not worth the money and to be honest, I wouldnt pay a pound for it… Read Full Review

Liz Earle Daily Eye Repair

“I find Liz Earle Daily Eye Repair greasy and...”

Written on: 28/08/2005 by allierb (22 reviews written)

I find Liz Earle Daily Eye Repair greasy and ineffective. I am a fan of Liz Earle products so was disappointed with this.

It doent give any noticeable results and cannot be used during day as it is designed for, as it leaves a residue causing eye makeup to smudge.

It is also expensive for everyday use.

It has light-reflective particles in it to reduce the need for a concealer, but they are not really effective… Read Full Review

Susieb's Response to allierb's Review

Written on: 01/06/2006

I agree, I use Liz Earle, but was disappointed with this - the serum does a better job.