Kuala Lumpur, Penang, Dynasty Hotel Reviews

Kuala Lumpur, Penang, Dynasty Hotel - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Kuala Lumpur, Penang, Dynasty Hotel

Kuala Lumpur, Penang, Dynasty Hotel

“The services offered are of best quality and for high...”

Written on: 12/02/2010 by ara07 (3 reviews written)

The services offered are of best quality and for high satisfaction of clients. The amenities are good and appropriate for long planned relaxation of the group. Will be better if more discounts or freebies are offered so that many more clients will inquire to their services… Read Full Review

“First of all, let me tell you that I am not a picky...”

Written on: 22/08/2006 by calamityDv (1 review written)

First of all, let me tell you that I am not a picky traveler. I expect a reasonable room and reasonable service for a reasonable price. When I paid USD 80 for two nights at the Dynasty Hotel in Penang, I never dreamed of five-star facility. Not even four-star. Or I must say, not even three. But when I got there, I was unpleasantly surprised. The room is unnecessarily large. I wonder if they should have put the required capital to a better good: an efficiently small and CLEAN room. I found… Read Full Review

“The Dynasty Hotel has to be one of the worst hotels I...”

Written on: 27/08/2005 by Danc (27 reviews written)

The Dynasty Hotel has to be one of the worst hotels I have ever stayed in. The lobby is fantastic but when you enter the room you can see that no money has been spent on maintanence. We had a delux room, the walls and ceiling had peeling paint. The towels supplied were filthy rags. The bed sheets were torn and bloodstained. I am sure that the bed had mites. My advice is don't stay there. We left after the second night. This is not a 4 star hotel by any means.
The Sheraton hotel in Penang has a… Read Full Review