JCB GSB2400 Quiet Shredder Reviews

From 1 review

JCB GSB2400 Quiet Shredder - Ask a question now

JCB GSB2400 Quiet Shredder

“The JCB GSB2400 Quiet Shredder is very powerful and...”

Written on: 24/08/2005 by plpsystems (2 reviews written)

The JCB GSB2400 Quiet Shredder is very powerful and quiet. It can handle most branches up to 40mm, and with auto reverse, clears most jams quickly. When the machine arrived, after a wait of three weeks, both sides of the motor casing were split. They're made of the wrong grade plastic, and are very brittle. ,I contacted JCB (Just Can't be Bothered), who refused to send me out some new casings. Instead they would take my machine away and replace it, so I would have had to suffer from at… Read Full Review

Agoodship's Response to plpsystems's Review

Written on: 26/09/2005

After a prolonged six week wait for the speedy service of LX direct my JCB shredder arrived. As with the reviewer ,the plastic was shattered even in the box before assembly. I too thought the brittle grade of plastic is the wrong material. On the machine delivered to me the grey plastic cover on the top was also badly cracked. Now waiting for LX speedy efficient returns service, the earliest date they can collect is 6th Oct. So a poorly designed machine bought from an internet supplier that is the worst I have ever experienced.