Rio Carbon Pearl Reviews

• Battery Life

Rio Carbon Pearl - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Rio Carbon Pearl

Rio Carbon Pearl

“At first, the Carbon seems like a great buy, but time...”

Written on: 25/06/2007 by tydawg2 (1 review written)

At first, the Carbon seems like a great buy, but time will show you that it is a piece of rubbish, and no one can help you with it… Read Full Review

Rio Carbon Pearl

“I've enjoyed the time I have own this player. ”

Written on: 24/01/2007 by ZachAndrews (10 reviews written)

I've enjoyed the time I have own this player.
The battery is good, as is the sound quality. As for the new Ipod's with thier colour screens - I want to listen to music, not try and watch a movie on a screen 3 inches big.
At first I used Sony in-ear phones, which sound great with this player, but each pair broke after a few months.
Nowadays I use Sennheiser HD650s with a headroom portable amp.
Although the Carbon does a resprectable job with these ultra high-end headphones it is obvious that… Read Full Review

Rio Carbon Pearl

“I had a horrible experience with my Rio Carbon Pearl,...”

Written on: 13/05/2006 by lucas109 (1 review written)

I had a horrible experience with my Rio Carbon Pearl, something internal. Had to return it, then my second one stopped working after about 2 months. It would turn on and off until the battery wore out, over and over again. When I tried to get another replacement they said replacement Rio's only have a return period of 30 days. Overall I was not happy with my player or the tech support. I would not recommend this product to anyone… Read Full Review

Rio Carbon Pearl

“Up to the problem with the switch I couldn't fault the...”

Written on: 19/10/2005 by dcz (1 review written)

Up to the problem with the switch I couldn't fault the Rio Carbon Pearl but it is just too fragile for everyday use… Read Full Review