Green & Blacks Fair Trade Organic Dark 70% Reviews

Green & Blacks Fair Trade Organic Dark 70% - Ask a question now

Green & Blacks Fair Trade Organic Dark 70%

“In two words Green & Blacks Fair Trade Organic Dark...”

Written on: 01/04/2009 by nintendonut (1 review written)

In two words Green & Blacks Fair Trade Organic Dark 70% is chocolate heaven!

I've always been a fan of green and black's chocolate because it tastes so darn good. The fact that it is organic and fair trade is a bonus.

You can tell it's quality chocolate as it has that satisfying muted snap when you break into it. When you bit into it, it instantly melts in the mouth into a chocolate cream, let it linger for a few seconds and you get that satisfying bitter aftertaste punch. Yum.

I'm not a… Read Full Review

Green & Blacks Fair Trade Organic Dark 70%

“Really nice chocolate that satisfies chocolate...”

Written on: 11/03/2008

Really nice chocolate that satisfies chocolate cravings, a much better alternative to milk chocolate… Read Full Review

Green & Blacks Fair Trade Organic Dark 70%

“I can definitely state that I will never eat any other...”

Written on: 26/11/2006 by Bealcroft (1 review written)

I can definitely state that I will never eat any other dark chocolate again, as this one was amazing! From when I opened the wrapper, the aroma hit my nose and made my mouth water. The anticipation was just as wonderful as the actual eating. Green & Black Organic Dark 70% chocolate is wonderful!!… Read Full Review

Green & Blacks Fair Trade Organic Dark 70%

“The first time I tried Green and Blacks' Organic Dark...”

Written on: 14/05/2006 by Samj91 (6 reviews written)

The first time I tried Green and Blacks' Organic Dark chocolate was when I was bought it as a small gift. Since then, the taste I experienced has never been equalled, let alone surpassed.
This chocolate is for those who enjoy chocolate, as opposed to those who gorge themselves on hydrogenated vegetable oil-laden junk. Once you get used to the strong taste, you will never go back… Read Full Review

Djeva1's Response to Samj91's Review

Written on: 30/10/2006

You are absolutely right! A lot of the chocolate is hydrogenated vegetable oil junk, and once I bought some Green & Blacks 70% cocoa dark chocolate, I never went back. Have you tried the Maya Gold dark chocolate bar by Green & Blacks? It is gorgeous! It is the same dark chocolate, but with oriental oil & spices added. It's a must!

Samj91's Response to Samj91's Review

Written on: 11/10/2007

Nope, but it sounds great!

Green & Blacks Fair Trade Organic Dark 70%

“Trying the Green & Black Organic Dark 70% chocolate is...”

Written on: 24/08/2005 by The Hooded Claw (36 reviews written)

Trying the Green & Black Organic Dark 70% chocolate is the first time I have gone beyond the standard Cadbury's Dairy Milk type chocolate, and I am impressed!
The taste of this dark chocolate is so rich, and has so much taste, that I will be eating a fair bit of this. I don't suppose children will like the bitter taste, but this stuff is wine, to milk chocolate's beer.
I thought there might be fewer calories than milk chocolate, but it is about the same unfortunately.
The packaging is… Read Full Review