Logitech UltraX Reviews

• Quality

Logitech UltraX - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Logitech UltraX

Logitech UltraX

“Slippery. Not good in fps.”

Written on: 24/10/2008

Slippery. Not good in fps.
Not many extra buttons.
However the Logitech UltraX has a good feel.
fast to write.
Solid.
Quiet keys.
A good keyboard for writing but not actually for gaming.
If you are looking a working keyboard this is it… Read Full Review

Logitech UltraX

“The Logitech UltraX is a slim keyboard, slim keys, a...”

Written on: 24/08/2005 by arthust (2 reviews written)

The Logitech UltraX is a slim keyboard, slim keys, a very short run, a elegant design which make of this keyboard the perfect one. I have it since 5 months and find nothing to say against it.

It took me only a couple of hours to get used to the feeling, but once you have it "in the fingers", you don't even think you're typing. Well I should add that I'm able to type without to look at my fingers for some years, and I'm a quite fast typer.

If I remember well it is guaranteed 3 years. But no… Read Full Review