Homebase Satinwood Reviews

From 1 review

Homebase Satinwood - Ask a question now

“I used 'Soft Silver' (Homebase Satinwood) to paint...”

Written on: 20/08/2005 by rbx (3 reviews written)

I used 'Soft Silver' (Homebase Satinwood) to paint some wood that had been previously painted with a slightly darker shade of white. Found I needed at least three coats before the 'show through' of the previous white was obliterated. Brush marks were apparent even after the last application.
Would not use this paint again… Read Full Review

Batesrich's Response to rbx's Review

Written on: 30/01/2007

A lot of Homebase stuff is overpriced rubbish mate. I am not surprised you have had trouble. I personally don't go there any more.

Guest's Response to rbx's Review

Written on: 27/05/2011

I agree completely with this review. Put it on too thinly and it is patchy. Put it on more generously and you end up with drips and runs. I am a competent painter and have just emulsioned a large living room, but this stuff on my kitchen cupboards looks dreadful.