Eliminator Launtop LT3000CL Reviews

Media Gallery for Eliminator Launtop LT3000CL

Eliminator Launtop LT3000CL
Eliminator Launtop LT3000CL

☆☆☆☆☆

“Also sold by the name Eliminator by Elim. I called...”

Written on: 05/10/2006 by Dustpile (1 review written)

Also sold by the name Eliminator by Elim. I called Launtop in China and they confirmed it's not their product. The photo on their website and here is nothing like what the unit actually looks like. Get a real Launtop generator… Read Full Review

☆☆☆☆☆

“Buy a real Launtop product from Launtop, as the...”

Written on: 26/09/2006 by TORON (1 review written)

Buy a real Launtop product from Launtop, as the Eliminator is a clone of a Launtop product. There is no support and I can't get spare parts. It is a nice simple design on the original unit, and it's quiet with a large exhaust… Read Full Review

“After having some power problems we decided to buy a...”

Written on: 20/08/2005 by Plugged Into Kohls (1 review written)

After having some power problems we decided to buy a small Eliminator Launtop standby generator to make sure we could keep the basics going, like the refrigerator. I get really upset when all my food goes bad during a long power outage.

I found this generator online at a website www.eliminatorusa.com. I actually went there because I had heard many comments about an ELM3000 unit being sold. When I showed my husband, he looked at the site and said this one looked much better and we bought… Read Full Review

Toron's Response to Plugged Into Kohls's Review

Written on: 12/08/2006

I have the same unit however I got mine from www.AuroraGenerators.com they sell to Elim and its a lot less money there.