Company Magazine Reviews

From 1 review

Company Magazine - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Company Magazine

Company Magazine

“I buy Company every month and enjoy it to the day I...”

Written on: 20/08/2005 by adamseve (8 reviews written)

I buy Company every month and enjoy it to the day I buy the next issue (which I don't always to have to buy on the day that it comes out!). With great issues inside about real dilemmas that us girls face everyday, even making us aware of some that we don't! Much needed and provided advice, especially in the sealed sections, mostly about when routine things go wrong. This is the noughties womans bible, a much needed impliment to every womans needs… Read Full Review

Emza2511's Response to adamseve's Review

Written on: 19/06/2007

Have you got this months issue yet, article about lipo in your lunch hour? I never even knew that existed!
<br/>I totally agree, great magazine, great review!