Air Arms MK2 Silencer Reviews

Air Arms MK2 Silencer - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Air Arms MK2 Silencer

Air Arms MK2 Silencer
Air Arms MK2 Silencer

“I bought it with my s410 and had no probs since i...”

Written on: 07/10/2007 by stuoliver74 (9 reviews written)

I bought it with my s410 and had no probs since i bought two years ago… Read Full Review

“Air Arms MK2 Silencer - I really had to buy a MKii...”

Written on: 05/07/2006 by snipersnipersniper (6 reviews written)

Air Arms MK2 Silencer - I really had to buy a MKii silencer for my s400 because it is far to loud to shoot with out one on, i took it out of the box it came in and looked down it and a baffle in the middle looked out of place sort of bent but that has not effected it and this is just with mine every one elses isn't like mine but as i said it is so quiet and i do not think that the bent baffle has effected the accuracy… Read Full Review

“I Bought the MK 2 silencer yesterday and after firing...”

Written on: 19/08/2005 by deadeyedick (24 reviews written)

I Bought the MK 2 silencer yesterday and after firing it in an echoey room I've found it to be very effective at quenching the loud crack as the rifle goes off… Read Full Review

Fyfin's Response to deadeyedick's Review

Written on: 08/01/2007

What is the diameter of the mark 2 silencer as the one I have is 22mm and I think it is a mark 1. I bought the gun a couple of years ago secondhand and my son has just bought the .177 version which is only 6 months old. The silencer is definitely bigger and the gun is deadly quiet compared to mine .22.
<br/>His might not be Air Arms silencer

Deadeyedick's Response to deadeyedick's Review

Written on: 10/01/2007

As far as I&#039;m aware they&#039;re both the same, I cann&#039;t go and measure it for you as I sold my S200 a few months ago. maybe you should try putting the two silencers together and see what the difference is? Airgun websites usually have the information your looking for as well