Diamond Chauffeur Drive/Hire, Cumbernauld Reviews

Diamond Chauffeur Drive/Hire, Cumbernauld - Ask a question now

“I've tried contacting Diamond Chaffeur Hire in...”

Written on: 09/02/2010 by karenm1980 (1 review written)

I've tried contacting Diamond Chaffeur Hire in Cumbernauld but can't get through with the number i have and that is on the website. Is someone able to help me out? Are they still in business?
Thanks… Read Full Review

“i KNOW DIAMOND CARS WRITE THEIR OWN REVIEWS ON LINE ”

Written on: 27/10/2009

i KNOW DIAMOND CARS WRITE THEIR OWN REVIEWS ON LINE… Read Full Review

“I had used Diamond to supply Limousines for nights out...”

Written on: 27/07/2009 by FionaMcBride (1 review written)

I had used Diamond to supply Limousines for nights out so I knew the standard I could expect on my wedding day. They were brilliant and really went that extra mile to ensure that we had a fantastic day. I chose a vintage convertible which looked amazing to the point that one of my bridesmaids has booked the same car for her own wedding. Thank you Diamond.
We also booked a car to pick us up from the reception and take us to our hotel which was the perfect finishing touch.
One thing I would like… Read Full Review

Karenm1980's Response to FionaMcBride's Review

Written on: 12/02/2010

Hi Do you have a new number for them because the number i have isnt recognised and i got it on the internet. I'd be grateful if you could let me know.
<br/>
<br/>Thanks

“I had found Diamond Chauffeur at a wedding fayre and...”

Written on: 12/02/2009 by Lyncoulter (1 review written)

I had found Diamond Chauffeur at a wedding fayre and was very impressed by the way they dealt with my enquiry. They had the cars I was looking for and their quote was the best I had received and luckily they had my date available. The Beauford Convertible bridal car looked even better than I had imagined and we got some amazing photographs which our photographer asked if he could put on his web-site. The cars were amazing and the service was just out of this world. Nothing was too much bother… Read Full Review

Fionamcbride's Response to Lyncoulter's Review

Written on: 27/07/2009

I found this review very helpful because it confirmed that my own previous experience with Diamond was how other people view the very high standard that they consistently provide.

Karenm1980's Response to Lyncoulter's Review

Written on: 12/02/2010

Hi do you have a contact number for them or a mobile i've tried the number from the internet and it's not recognised. I spoke to them in 2009 with the number thats online and now i cant get a hold of them. They gave me a good quote. I'd be grateful if you could get in touch. Thanks

“I had worked for several years for a wedding planner...”

Written on: 09/01/2009 by 1Guest (1 review written)

I had worked for several years for a wedding planner and knew that Diamond were the car company to hire if you wanted the very best together with piece of mind. They have recently started to offer a Rolls Royce Phantom which my fiance fell in love with and was quite happy to have his brother pay for as a wedding present. The car was stunning and the chauffeur was one of the nicest people we could have wished to share our special day. I can say their part in our wedding contributed greatly to… Read Full Review

Suzybax's Response to 1Guest's Review

Written on: 20/01/2009

When you trying to organise a wedding, reviews of this sort are very helpful.

Fionamcbride's Response to 1Guest's Review

Written on: 27/07/2009

I found this review very helpful because even although it was submitted anonymously it summed up just how good the service is that they provide. I like to read reviews from people who are confident enough to put there name to it as I feel this manner of submitting reviews is open to abuse. Having said that it only confirms my own experience.

“From my first enquiry Diamond dealt with everything in...”

Written on: 07/10/2008 by LisaMcKay (1 review written)

From my first enquiry Diamond dealt with everything in the most professional manner. They did everything they promised to do and more by reminding me that I had forgotten my flowers when leaving for the church. It is very comforting to know that they have an eye for detail and that they don't just supply the best cars around.
They added something positive to the day despite the weather and made sure that our photographer took some picture of me beside the car to remember our day together.
Not… Read Full Review

Susan Friel's Response to LisaMcKay's Review

Written on: 14/10/2008

I agree with this review because. Lisa seems to have had a very enjoyable experience when she booked Diamond and it is nice to know that I may have helped another bride make the right choice when booking the best car company as I did...

Fionamcbride's Response to LisaMcKay's Review

Written on: 27/07/2009

I found this review very helpful because when you are organising a wedding it is very helpful to read about the genuine experiences from other brides who were delighted with their choice of car company.

1Guest's Response to LisaMcKay's Review

Written on: 12/01/2009

Honest review and consistent with my own experience.

“Review of Diamond Chauffeur Drive/Hire - I was so...”

Written on: 03/07/2008 by Susan Friel (1 review written)

Review of Diamond Chauffeur Drive/Hire - I was so pleased that I had used review centre before choosing my cars and it was the best decision I made, even my photographer was relieved when told who I had chosen. The cars were simply fantastic, I could have spent much more and not have got better. The drivers were very respectful and eager to help, a fact that my bridesmaids have commented on to the point of booking Diamond for their own weddings. The grooms car had to return to the house as the… Read Full Review

1Guest's Response to Susan Friel's Review

Written on: 12/01/2009

Honest review and consistent with my own experience.

Fionamcbride's Response to Susan Friel's Review

Written on: 27/07/2009

I found this review very helpful because I then knew that Diamond would go that extra mile to make my day extra special.

“I woulnot recommend this company. I found the cars to...”

Written on: 26/06/2008

I woulnot recommend this company. I found the cars to be clean and punctual but the driver to be rude… Read Full Review

Susan Friel's Comment

Written on: 03/07/2008

I disagree with this review because.it is so far removed from my own experience on my wedding day that it has to be someone up to mischief.

Fionamcbride's Comment

Written on: 27/07/2009

I found this review not helpful because it shows how submitting an anonymous review can be used by people with their own agenda to try and hurt genuine companies. It can also result in brides making a terrible mistake and not choosing the best.

1Guest's Comment

Written on: 12/01/2009

Diamond have the best cars and drivers and the other unbiased reviews confirm this.

Lisamckay's Comment

Written on: 14/10/2008

I disagree with this review because Diamond have the best reputation around, they are so particular and have an eye for detail that it is impossible not to be impressed and totally delighted with the service provided.

Richlyn's Comment

Written on: 14/07/2008

I disagree with this review because...their reputation is second to none.

Catcowie's Comment

Written on: 08/07/2008

I disagree with this review because...a professional chauffeur is trained to ignore cheeky remarks or a statement of the blindingly obvious and knows best how to present a car. I would have thought that the chauffeur should have been commended for ignoring a cheeky or ignorant remark.

Ellegrant's Comment

Written on: 08/07/2008

I disagree with this review because..it is not a true reflection of the service provided by Diamond and may distract brides from getting the best.

“Diamond Chauffeur Drive/Hire have consistently...”

Written on: 03/06/2008 by ellegrant (1 review written)

Diamond Chauffeur Drive/Hire have consistently exceeded expectations by providing first class service together with cars that are the best around. The drivers are so enthusiastic about providing a day to remember that they appeared to really enjoy the occassion as much as I did. They could not have been more considerate and helpful. Diamond not only provided beautiful cars but added to the day by their attention to detail and friendly manner which I appreciated on a day that can be quite… Read Full Review

Fionamcbride's Response to ellegrant's Review

Written on: 27/07/2009

I found this review very helpful because user is so careful and is so enthusiastic about her experience that it cannot fail to impress and give you confidence to hire Diamond.

“I chose Diamond because my brother used them when he...”

Written on: 05/02/2008 by marymont (1 review written)

I chose Diamond because my brother used them when he got married and as a bridesmaid on that occassion I was very impressed with the service they provided. The drivers looked very smart, the cars were lovely and the whole day went very smoothly which I think was evident by the way everyone looked so relaxed in the photographs. We also booked an evening pick-up and a beautifull car came at midnight to take us to our honeymoon hotel. Very professional. Highly recommended… Read Full Review

Fionamcbride's Response to marymont's Review

Written on: 27/07/2009

I found this review very helpful because not only the user found Diamond to be very good but she had previously seen the standard that they provide when her brother got married which gives confirmation that they are a company to be trusted with the most important day in your life.

“I booked them because of the experience my sister had...”

Written on: 13/07/2007 by lyn2smith (1 review written)

I booked them because of the experience my sister had with another car-hire company. The driver of my sister's car refused to put the hood down, even though it was a sunny day. He didn't seem to appreciate that the reason for hiring a convertible is to have the hood down, especially for photos.

I heard from a neighbour that Diamond Chauffeur Drive are the only company to put the hood down on their convertibles, and when I read the good reviews they had received, I was convinced they were the… Read Full Review

Ellegrant's Response to lyn2smith's Review

Written on: 08/07/2008

I agree with this review because..it so captures the standard of service provided by Diamond.

Fionamcbride's Response to lyn2smith's Review

Written on: 27/07/2009

I found this review very helpful because it addresses points that I would not have thought about but can impact when it is too late to do anything about it. It shows how important it is to choose the right car company first time and not be swayed by fancy advertising. I particularly agree with the comment that Diamond do everything in a confident and dignified manner.

“My partner and I had waited a long time for the...”

Written on: 17/05/2007 by sebdecorsey (1 review written)

My partner and I had waited a long time for the opportunity to show publicly our commitment to each other, and I was determined that it was going to be a day to remember. I am very particular, and I spent a long time deciding what type of car I wanted, and it had to be white. As soon as I contacted Diamond Chauffeur Hire, I knew immediately they were a company I felt comfortable with, and it proved to be one of the best decisions I made.

The cars were beautifully presented. But more… Read Full Review

Lyn2Smith's Response to sebdecorsey's Review

Written on: 13/07/2007

Your experience is entirely consistent with my own. Diamond are a company that deserve our praise.

Fionamcbride's Response to sebdecorsey's Review

Written on: 27/07/2009

I am so pleased that so many people have decided to add a comment and they really give you a flavour of Diamond's ethical caring approach to customer service.

Lisamckay's Response to sebdecorsey's Review

Written on: 07/10/2008

I agree with this review because..it perfectly sums up the wonderful experience you can expect when dealing with Diamond..

Ellegrant's Response to sebdecorsey's Review

Written on: 08/07/2008

I agree with this review because..Diamond are so respectful of peoples feelings.

Marymont's Response to sebdecorsey's Review

Written on: 05/02/2008

I agree with this review because.it was exactly how I found the company to be through my own experience...

Marymont's Response to sebdecorsey's Review

Written on: 05/02/2008

Totally agree with all the positive comments. I am glad I trusted the wonderful things that had been said through experience.

“The drivers were so professional and punctual. ”

Written on: 22/12/2006 by martinbrown (1 review written)

The drivers were so professional and punctual.

The cars were immaculate. An excellent service from Diamond Chauffeur Drive… Read Full Review

Lisamckay's Response to martinbrown's Review

Written on: 07/10/2008

I found this review helpful because...of the honest review and the positive experience I could expect when dealing with Diamond.

Fionamcbride's Response to martinbrown's Review

Written on: 27/07/2009

I found this review very helpful because although the review was short it seemed very business like with no exageration just an honest review that is consistent with all the other excellent reviews that had been posted.

“The limousine from Diamond Chauffeur Drive was...”

Written on: 17/12/2006 by richardlyndsay (1 review written)

The limousine from Diamond Chauffeur Drive was beautifully presented, and it was driven by a smart and attentive driver. I have been hiring limousines for our office Christmas night out for the last five years, and I have never used the same company twice, as they are usually late or turn out not to be as good as promised. The office junior suggested Diamond, as she had used them for her school prom earlier in the year, and they were wonderful. The limo was amazing, and they turned up on time… Read Full Review

Fionamcbride's Response to richardlyndsay's Review

Written on: 27/07/2009

I found this review very helpful because although it wasn't a wedding hire it gave me the confidence to know that the always do a good job which is so unusual as the reviewer has remarked.

“They came recommended from my photographer, and I am...”

Written on: 04/12/2006 by catcowie (3 reviews written)

They came recommended from my photographer, and I am glad I took his advice. The cars were amazing, and the drivers looked very smart in their suits and hats. My driver chatted and put me at ease, and before I knew it we were at the church, relaxed and looking forward to the service. The journey to our reception was wonderful, and I don't think I have laughed so much or enjoyed a journey more. Diamond Chauffeur Hire in Cumbernauld have the X-FACTOR… Read Full Review

Susan Friel's Response to catcowie's Review

Written on: 08/07/2008

I agree with this review because...they had an eye for detail and made my day extra special.

Fionamcbride's Response to catcowie's Review

Written on: 27/07/2009

I found this review very helpful because it is nice to know that photographers also rate Diamond so highly.

“Highly recommended. Diamond Chauffeur Drive...”

Written on: 05/02/2006 by gemma52 (1 review written)

Highly recommended. Diamond Chauffeur Drive Cumbernauld came recommended from my cousin whom hired them for her wedding day and I'm glad to second that! The Cars are stunningly beautiful and there drivers kind and polite even when our photographer seemed to take forever at the Garden photo shoot. Thanks Diamond for helping us on our big day. Gemma and Tom Harkens… Read Full Review

Susan Friel's Response to gemma52's Review

Written on: 08/07/2008

I agree with this review because...I would also recommend them without hesitation.

Fionamcbride's Response to gemma52's Review

Written on: 27/07/2009

I found this review very helpful because it recommended Diamond so highly which I am also delighted to do.

☆☆☆☆☆

“I was recently married and before the wedding I...”

Written on: 15/08/2005 by Ice Cold Cube (2 reviews written)

I was recently married and before the wedding I entered into a written contract with Diamond Chauffer Drive on the basis that the company would provide my wedding cars, including a period ivory Daimler to transport my mother and my bridesmaids to my wedding venue. I naturally paid the balance in full before the wedding and assumed that the company would deliver their part of the bargain. On the day of my wedding what actually arrived (without any prior notice) to transport my mother and my… Read Full Review

Martinbrown's Response to Ice Cold Cube's Review

Written on: 16/01/2007

At least a car was supplied to transport your bridesmaids. I would prefer an American limo to something that would probably resemble a funeral car. Painted American limos are normally fun for any occasion.

Mac99's Response to Ice Cold Cube's Review

Written on: 15/07/2008

Well sorry, but I agree with the reviewer. It seems on this occassion Diamond let her down. Even the best companies in the world sometimes 'get it wrong'. They should admit to being at fault and at least offer to refund her money for this particular car. As a soon to be mother of the bride I would have been horrified to being driven is such a car. These cars are all fine and well if going out on a hen or birthday night, but not really appropriate for a wedding party!

Catcowie's Response to Ice Cold Cube's Review

Written on: 08/07/2008

I don't think that the reviewer fully appreciates just how good Diamond is in everything they do. The service is totally professional from start to finish, the cars are amazing and you could pay a lot more and get a lot less.

Susan Friel's Response to Ice Cold Cube's Review

Written on: 08/07/2008

I disagree with this review because...it is nothing like the experience I had with Diamond, from start to finish they were simply wonderful and totally professional. I could have paid a lot more and got a lot less. I even sent them a THANK YOU card.

Marymont's Response to Ice Cold Cube's Review

Written on: 16/02/2008

I disagree with this review because..it does not come close to the experience I have enjoyed with this company.