Betterlife Healthcare Reviews - www.betterlifehealthcare.com

Media Gallery for Betterlife Healthcare - www.betterlifehealthcare.com

Betterlife Healthcare - www.betterlifehealthcare.com

“Great Delivery”

Written on: 20/02/2015 by Moyreen (1 review written)

I ordered elephant feet by phone and the chap was very helpful and asked if I would like an email confirmation. I said I would and the email told me the exact time of delivery next day. The parcel arrived on time as promised. I have never had such good service… Read Full Review

“could not be better”

Written on: 12/01/2015 by Whiteheadww248 (1 review written)

The batteries on my daughters mobility chair packed up I rang betterlife to order replacement mid-day thursday and they arrived 11am friday brilliant service excellent product good price thank you very much… Read Full Review

“Friendliness so shop assistants”

Written on: 06/10/2014 by DoreenH (1 review written)

During our visit to the Betterlife healthcare shop at the Leeds branch, we would like to compliment the staff at the premises They made us very welcome and nothing was of too much trouble to them. They helped in any way they could ,and we was more than happy with the service we received Well done to the 2 ladies and it was a pleasure to obtain the I scooter we needed… Read Full Review

“Buyer Beware”

Written on: 20/09/2014 by Sueandenda (1 review written)

Bought an expensive bed from this company. Was told in order to get the bed quickly I had to take the option without engineers who would arrange delivery (that option took 10 days) Might as well have taken that option, as there is no such thing as quick service and the bed was no cheaper. I also ordered a rail to go with the bed, which was no use, and they charge me £96.93 to send it back to them !!!! Please be very careful when dealing with this company, they promise you everything to get… Read Full Review

“Absolutely terrible - avoid at all costs”

Written on: 09/09/2014 by Peteru473 (1 review written)

Absolutely fantastic customer service - absolutely diabolical after sales service. Purchased a riser/recliner chair that has developed a fault - Engineer visit advised that the chair was mechanically fine, despite not being comfortable to sit in (pretty important for a chair!) Written complaint ignored - no action to be taken even though the goods are still within their 12 month warranty. Terrible attitude from the staff I have dealt with, likely to have to go to court now as I've been… Read Full Review

Betterlifehealthcare's Comment

Written on: 18/09/2014

Please accept my apologies for any disappointment you have experienced with your product. It is always our aim to provide excellent products and it is truly a matter of regret that on this occasion you feel we have been unable to do so.
We have however escalated your concerns with the manufacturers of the product to see if any similar complaints have ever been reported to them for this product. They have advised that to date they have received no other complaints reported of this nature.
Once again I would like to offer my sincere apologies on behalf of the company for any inconvenience you have experienced in this matter and assure you of our best intentions at all times.

James15Sexton's Comment

Written on: 09/01/2015

This comment is amazingly non-commital and seems to say a lot without actually saying anything. Is a complaint only valid if a similar complaint has already been made? It's obviously in the manufacturer's interests to say they have never received another complaint of 'this nature' to give them a get-out.
Don't offer 'sincere' apologies.... offer a solution. Betterlifehealthcare's answer smacks of weasel words and certainly a lack of concern for a paying customer's complaint. Stinks, quite frankly..... could you explain exactly what you intend to do to resolve this person's problem? Or have you washed your hands of it?

“Worst. Service. Ever”

Written on: 20/08/2014 by plh007 (7 reviews written)

Ordered a Mobility Scooter for my dadd via Lloyds Pharmacy who are part of the Betterlife group. 12 days later hadn't heard a thing. Chased. order note placed. Finally resolved but only as I tweeted the MD via Twitter. Disgusting service, terrible staff. Would never use again. AVOID… Read Full Review

Daveskilton's Response to plh007's Review

Written on: 03/09/2014

Can you please supply MD's twitter info.
I'm having problems with various aspects of a bed, pole and mattress!
thanks

Plh007's reply to Daveskilton's Comment

Written on: 03/09/2014

@Cormac1963

Make sure you copy in @BetterlifeTweet

Veeforce's Response to plh007's Review

Written on: 17/10/2014

How glad am I that I read yours and other reviews of this company. I started by e-mailing them asking a simple question to wit, what was the height of a particular scooter when the seat back was folded down. I ticked the box for e-mail as my preferred method of contact. I received an e-mail from them quite quickly which asked for a 'phone number so a Sales person could speak to me. I replied saying that I did not want to speak on the 'phone as I have a lung condition and talking robbed me of breath, If they couldn't answer a simple question via e-mail then so be it. Quickly they replied giving me the measurement requested. I replied saying that the info was favouirable for fitting the scooter in my car but I also said that I thought the Pic on the website was probably a library pic so could they e-mail a pic of the actual scooter? I have heard not a peep since. That, along with your review, told me all I needed to know abouit that particular Co. Luck escape in my view and I have now gone local.

“AVOID this thoroughly heartless, uncompassionate company!”

Written on: 14/08/2014 by Denise8989 (1 review written)

Two months ago, I bought a wheelchair and a 'wonder cushion' for my father from 'Betterlife'. Sadly, he died having used the wheelchair 3 times and before we had even had the chance to take the cushion out of its box. The cushion package is sealed and pristine, but the company will not consider a refund on it. It only cost £25, but they will not move on the matter. I am thoroughly disappointed at their cavalier attitude and having been told by their customer services manager how 'often' this… Read Full Review

“Free Delivery? Not on Finance!”

Written on: 22/06/2014 by Alessandran453 (1 review written)

If you want a scooter on finance, it has to cost more than £349.00 and the "Free Delivery" changes to £50.00 delivery. The waiting time for delivery also changes to about 3 weeks… Read Full Review

“24 hour fast track service ! advertised but not provided”

Written on: 29/05/2014 by northglen (1 review written)

Yesterday my mother who is house bound was confined to bed because her rise and recline chair failed, we order a new one from betterlife lloyds who promise on their website a 24 hour fast track service. I rang them on the morning of the delivery only to find out that a tracking service is not provided and I would just have to wait between the hours of 8am and 6pm for deliver. At 5pm with no sign of delivery i telephone them again, only to find out that their transport provider could not… Read Full Review

“Wheel Chair ”

Written on: 06/11/2013

Betterlife at Lloyds Pharmacy Travel wheel chair for £55. Good item suitable for lightwieght use in and out of doors. Service was good from providers and carrier DPD was excellent. Wheel chair had broken wheel when it arrived . Support from providers was very good. No question but it was replaced immediately and replacement arrived 24 hours after the first one. Carriers DPD were excellent and very helpful on the phone when I was tracking the delivery and collection of the two machines… Read Full Review