Acticare TSE & TENS Unit Reviews

Acticare TSE & TENS Unit - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Acticare TSE & TENS Unit

Acticare TSE & TENS Unit

“Fantastic machine, worth its weight in gold”

Written on: 12/07/2011 by highkey (1 review written)

I have been having serious lower back pain for over five years and at its worst it disables me. I have tried TENS machines, acupuncture, physio and various pain reliefs to try and let me have a normal life, I am only 43 years old and still like to play sports. A few weeks ago (June 2011) I decided to search on the web for an alternative back pain relief. The Acticare TSE machine came up in a search and I was immediately interested in the reviews and what it could offer. Although the machine… Read Full Review

Acticare TSE & TENS Unit

“I had tried TENs B4 didn't really work as I had...”

Written on: 17/04/2011

I had tried TENs B4 didn't really work as I had hoped.Tried TSE fab at last someting that helped the TENs was more powerful and used often at end of day when i'd had all my tablets. I use TSE and TENs while at work and at home. I used pads over and over and therefore needed tape to keep on when moving at work. Still using well over yearlater.
Try it uhave a month to try and sendback if u don't like… Read Full Review

Zanney69's Comment

Written on: 13/03/2012

Hi i also have one of these Tens machines for a shoulder injury while i am awaiting surgery and was told by my myotherapist to just after a few uses rinse pads under cool water to clean and dry sticky side up on a bench top and this cleans pads and also brings back the stickyness so you will not need to use tape.Of couse eventually you will need to replace these but i have gone 6 months rinsing these and reusing and they are still as sticky as ever.

Acticare TSE & TENS Unit

“i have had back pain for 15 years i have also had 2...”

Written on: 04/05/2009 by STRAKER1999 (1 review written)

i have had back pain for 15 years i have also had 2 major operations on my back {laminectomy and bilateral discectomy } L4/L5 AND S1 .i am still in pain and i have to take oxycodone every day .the acticare {i have 2 of them} is a valuable tool to anyone with back pain .although it does not remove all my pain it does help more than a conventional TENS .its well worth the money ..anyone with back pain visit www.spinehealth.com… Read Full Review

Acticare TSE & TENS Unit

“I have had major leg pain for a period of three...”

Written on: 28/04/2009 by frisbee22 (1 review written)

I have had major leg pain for a period of three years,done all the medical stuff and medication and no change.
I saw the Acticare TSE & TENS Unit looked at the price and thought what alot of money............... but it was wort it,trust me. After the first treatment it felt better,i now do two treatmentsa day for 30 mins at a time.
Its keeping me about 85% leg pain free, well worth the money… Read Full Review

Acticare TSE & TENS Unit

“Read reviews and felt it was worth trying the Acticare...”

Written on: 28/01/2009 by tphrcon (1 review written)

Read reviews and felt it was worth trying the Acticare TSE & TENS Unit(. Have used now for 3 months and has provided very effective substitute for strong painkillers which had been taking for almost 3 years for severe local back pain. Use daily and often for several hours. Have suffered from osteophyte problem in lower spinal area. Was concerned about continual long-term use of strong cocodomal painkillers on daily basis. Have been using Acticare in TSE mode 3 (not as TEMS) and can confim that… Read Full Review

Tphrconw's Response to tphrcon's Review

Written on: 25/07/2010

I wrote this review in early 2009 and have just looked at comments again. All my comments still stand and I continue to use the TSE on a daily basis. It has been an excellent substitute for pain killers although I still have to use these on occasions - but not often. Would definitely recommend for anyone with similar problems. Does not solve the problem but improves quality of life and has saved many physio sessions which I have found to be good in the short-term. It was interesting that with a number of different physios, they were also using TEMS and TSE. Give it a go!

Acticare TSE & TENS Unit

“I have fractured vertabrae because of osteoporosis. ...”

Written on: 05/11/2008

I have fractured vertabrae because of osteoporosis. Lower back very painful at times. I use Acticare 3-4 times a week with good effect. Easy to use. Two pads on my spine and that's it. Its too heavy to have on a skirt waistband though… Read Full Review

Acticare TSE & TENS Unit

“One year before buying the Acticare TSE, I had 3 lots...”

Written on: 23/07/2007 by Vivvy (1 review written)

One year before buying the Acticare TSE, I had 3 lots of cortisone injections into my lower back and had been to a neurosurgeon who said I needed spinal fusion but told me to put it off as long as possible. I was about to buy a TENS machine when I saw the ad for Acticare TSE and even though there are 5 level of TENS included in the Acticare, I never use them - the TSE is more powerful and there is no discomfort for the hour the patches are attached to my skin.
After more than 18 months of TSE… Read Full Review

Dmkgmartin's Response to Vivvy's Review

Written on: 28/12/2010

I found this review helpful because...I was in so much pain in both knees and taking so many drugs,but still no releaf,that I thought there must be something on the market to releave the discomfort of over ten years.On reading the reports, I thought there was harm in giving it a go.

Acticare TSE & TENS Unit

“When I first saw your advertisement, I thought, "Oh...”

Written on: 12/02/2007 by Pam Gruber (1 review written)

When I first saw your advertisement, I thought, "Oh another one of those". Having tried so many "Gizmos" with no success. Then in desperation, decided I had nothing to lose. Ordered one and being in a state of family chaos at that time, -promptly lost it! Overran my trial time and miserably decided to write it off as "one off those things". After some weeks it turned up and as I was having a particularly bad phase, I decided I would really go for it. One day, two days, topped up mode and… Read Full Review

Acticare TSE & TENS Unit

“I bought an Acticare TSE & TENS unit for £170 with VAT...”

Written on: 11/08/2005 by zoodemon (33 reviews written)

I bought an Acticare TSE & TENS unit for £170 with VAT exemption; this was on a 28 day free money back trial. The unit also has a 1 year guarantee. It comes complete with everything you need, 4xAA rechargeable batteries that are charged whilst in the unit via a cradle, leads, pads and instructions. Its compact/palm size, fairly light and looks well made. It also has a belt clip built on the back of the unit. Also as AA batteries are readily available; you could buy & use them and throw the… Read Full Review

Willhm's Response to zoodemon's Review

Written on: 24/09/2009

I found this review very helpful because...I'm going to trial this machine and it is an awful lot of money. However, if it works as well as most of the reviews state then it is an investment well worth the outlay. Osteoarthritis can only get worse and not better so it's damage limitation to my quality of life that I'm lookiing for.