Singing Machine SMG-320 Reviews

• Sound Quality

Singing Machine SMG-320 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Singing Machine SMG-320

Singing Machine SMG-320

“Great concept, works well, good value, etc, but breaks...”

Written on: 20/11/2009

Great concept, works well, good value, etc, but breaks (cable connection) repeatedly with poor customer support… Read Full Review

Singing Machine SMG-320

“I also have had my brand new singing machine smg320 in...”

Written on: 18/11/2009

I also have had my brand new singing machine smg320 in a box for almost two years because it does not work and cannot get anybody to fix it. singing machine doesn't even want to look at it… Read Full Review

Singing Machine SMG-320

“I love this machine....it has everything I need on it ...”

Written on: 13/03/2008

I love this machine....it has everything I need on it a cd ,duel cassettes and wonderful sound . I have had my Singing Machine SMG-320 for a few years but now want a new one again as this one just stopped working… Read Full Review

☆☆☆☆☆
Singing Machine SMG-320

“No service available on the Singing Machine SMG-320,...”

Written on: 09/08/2005 by Tricia005 (1 review written)

No service available on the Singing Machine SMG-320, which I never used. Singing Machine would not even give me a discount if I purchased a new one. The machine sat in the box because of family health problems. It never worked! I'm out a of pocket by a lot of money for a machine that no one can fix! That's not right!… Read Full Review

230624_Lastman49's Response to 205510_Tricia005's Review

Written on: 18/02/2006

Hey Tricia, I read your comments on the Karaoke machine, sorry to here that information. I also have several karaoke machines that don't work, I collect them. I was wondering if you would like to sell the machine? Contact me at lastman49@yahoo.com Thanks