Citroen 2CV6 602cc Special Reviews

Citroen 2CV6 602cc Special - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Citroen 2CV6 602cc Special

Citroen 2CV6 602cc Special
Citroen 2CV6 602cc Special

“ Firstly you must drive one for a week,You will...”

Written on: 07/07/2009

Firstly you must drive one for a week,You will be surprised of of how wizzy they are can be,especially in town,Drive one,in any condition from roadworthy wreck to concours and see the smiles on people's faces,especially the younger ones ,when you pass by.Watch the faces ( but keep eyes on the road....a glance will do) when you overtake other car drivers).

Citroen 2CV6 602cc Special, what other car can match it for be anyone go anywhere classless transport..maybe the… Read Full Review

“I have been driving them for 23 years as my main...”

Written on: 08/08/2005 by elmbeard (4 reviews written)

I have been driving them for 23 years as my main transport. I wanted a motorcycle on 4 wheels, and you get real fresh air from the vent flap, the bottom opening windows, and the roof, which can be folded back half way, one handed with skill, at around 20mph, all it is is two clips and a popper, and that's it. There is also not much you cannot get into one of these. Two bolts and two screws, and the whole roof comes off to the rear bumper. The doors and seats slide out, and the floor is… Read Full Review

Bimmer's Response to elmbeard's Review

Written on: 16/03/2007

Horrible car, doesn't look cool at all, but I've never driven one so I might change my mind after I do!

Rubyred's Response to elmbeard's Review

Written on: 20/10/2009

Well, I've owned one for 5 hours now, but was loaned it during the summer for a couple of weeks during which I fell in love!! Was very generously given this one. Am aware of it's foibles, such as don't slam the door with your hand on the window frame when the window is up without checking the clip, they WILL bite!! Tip of finger still not right months later!
<br/>
<br/>Love them, the whole package puts a smile on your face though my husband hasn't driven it yet and still needs convincing, thinks he needs a curly orange wig just to get in it, pah!
<br/>
<br/>Enjoyed the last review!

291811_Annamortell's Response to elmbeard's Review

Written on: 04/06/2007

These cars look so cool, I love them, retro. Currently persuading my parents to let me have one for my first car - awesome.