I/O Magic 52x24x52x16 CD & DVD Combo Reviews

I/O Magic 52x24x52x16 CD & DVD Combo - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for I/O Magic 52x24x52x16 CD & DVD Combo

☆☆☆☆☆
I/O Magic 52x24x52x16 CD & DVD Combo

“Windows XP never would accept this I/O Magic...”

Written on: 21/03/2006 by jwhite40 (1 review written)

Windows XP never would accept this I/O Magic 52x24x52x16 CD & DVD Combo and I'm no cherry to trying to get peripherals to work. Save your money and buy an integrated system… Read Full Review

I/O Magic 52x24x52x16 CD & DVD Combo

“This I/O Magic 52x24x52x16 CD/RW & DVD ROM Combo Drive...”

Written on: 08/12/2003 by mirrin (4 reviews written)

This I/O Magic 52x24x52x16 CD/RW & DVD ROM Combo Drive is a nice piece of equipment which is both cost effective (about $80 US) and space saving. It comes with Roxio DVDMax DVD Decoder/Player, and Roxio Easy CD & DVD Creator 6 Basic. Only Easy CD & DVD Creator gave any trouble and required an update from online, which is very inconvinient if you only have a 56k modem (like myself) and is even more so if you don't have regular internet access. Aside from that, it performs very well and is… Read Full Review