XSRease Online Store Reviews

XSRease Online Store - Ask a question now

XSRease Online Store

“XSRease Online Store has a good site, no problems with...”

Written on: 28/12/2007 by Rachel69 (3 reviews written)

XSRease Online Store has a good site, no problems with the delivery. Hope they will update the products soon.

XSRease Online Store

“I have bought several different bags from...”

Written on: 03/08/2005 by poshone (2 reviews written)

I have bought several different bags from www.XSRease.com as I usually buy expensive designer handbags, but I decided to have a go at having several different colours and designs, rather than sticking to just one. I found this site, and am so pleased that I did, as they have such a wide range and choice.
I would recommend to anyone to have a scroll through the site.
I have bought several items, and been absolutely thrilled with every one… Read Full Review