XSRease Reviews - www.xsrease.com

XSRease www.xsrease.com - Ask a question now

“I found this site when I was looking for a designer...”

Written on: 02/08/2005 by Twinkle11 (2 reviews written)

I found this site when I was looking for a designer handbag, it was really good. Well laid out, and the choice was just amazing. It had handbags of all kinds, and all colours, from designer labels to just normal gorgeous bags. They also sell so many different types of accessories, like necklaces, braclets, chokers, rings and scarves. So many things, all at great affordable prices, and all of a VERY high quality.
I recommend you take a look. You will be spoilt for choice!… Read Full Review

“I bought this gorgeous red and brown fendi handbag at...”

Written on: 02/08/2005 by Twinkle11 (2 reviews written)

I bought this gorgeous red and brown fendi handbag at a really good price. I got it from www.xsrease.com. They had such a hige choice. They sell Fendi, Prada and Gucci. All real! It was very hard to make a choice.
I wear red a lot so the bag I bought is great for me. I love it! It is really tough material, so it should last me for years!… Read Full Review