Purelogicol Age Defying Collagen Face Mask Kit Reviews

Purelogicol Age Defying Collagen Face Mask Kit - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Purelogicol Age Defying Collagen Face Mask Kit

“purelogicol products”

Written on: 08/01/2013

i would just like to say i tried all of the products the products might seem expensive but they are not really onced you have tried them my skin looks and feels much more healthier … Read Full Review

Purelogicol Age Defying Collagen Face Mask Kit

“purelogicol products are fabulous i love them ”

Written on: 27/10/2012

PureLogicol Brilliant i tried these products they are very good for wrinkles well worth trying… Read Full Review

Purelogicol Age Defying Collagen Face Mask Kit

“When using Purelogicol Age Defying Collagen Face Mask...”

Written on: 01/07/2008 by jackie30 (1 review written)

When using Purelogicol Age Defying Collagen Face Mask Kit, my skin instantly felt plump, toned and radiant after using for the first time. I have been using the mask once a week now for two months and my skin is feeling absolutely fantastic… Read Full Review

Purelogicol Age Defying Collagen Face Mask Kit

“The Purelogicol facemask is wonderful for me, because...”

Written on: 18/08/2005 by ikarosholdings (1 review written)

The Purelogicol facemask is wonderful for me, because I am an eccentric religionist, and products I use should be halal and kosher - and I leaped for Allah when I was told about Purelogicol. I primarily bought the facemask, as I seem to have terrible facial texture. The mask helped me relax, and left me with great tone and colour to my skin. Thanks… Read Full Review

Purelogicol Age Defying Collagen Face Mask Kit

“PureLogicol age-defying Collagen face mask kit is...”

Written on: 22/07/2005 by jenapeterson (1 review written)

PureLogicol age-defying Collagen face mask kit is pricey, but well worth it's value just by the way it worked on my skin.

As a man seeking fast-acting beauty with excellent results, I certainly stumbled across the beauty range I needed.

Well packaged, and well worth it's price, the PureLogicol face mask kit helped to reduce my lines and wrinkles within just a few facials.

The benefit of the product is that you get to mix it up fresh, so you know it isn't full of preservatives or that it… Read Full Review