Buy Mobile Phones Reviews - www.buymobiles.net

Buy Mobile Phones - www.buymobiles.net - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Buy Mobile Phones - www.buymobiles.net

Buy Mobile Phones - www.buymobiles.net

“Non existent customer service and no free gift received.”

Written on: 18/08/2014 by felixrb (2 reviews written)

I received my phone quickly, however I was also due to get a free set of speakers with the phone, as part of a promotion they were running at the time (in may). I never received these speakers, i called them multiple times (they kept me on hold for about 30 mins each time, just to be told the speakers were arriving in stock and would be shipped that week, 3 months later still nothing, I've given up). If you want to buy a phone they will pick up the phone instantly. If you want to check on… Read Full Review

Felixrb's Response to felixrb's Review

Written on: 21/08/2014

**// Since writing this review i have received the speakers! I have changed the star rating accordingly. Thanks for resolving the issue! **//

“Calamity Cashback Company”

Written on: 16/08/2014 by Hullau48 (1 review written)

What a shambles waiting for cashback from beginning of April 2014, was due 12th of June, now 2 months later still promising to pay, when, the 21st of August, can't wait!! I had a similar problem a few years ago with another mobile cashback company, guess what, they had to call in The Receivers and I never got my money. Sounds similar, heard of the plague, avoid at all costs… Read Full Review

“Cashback not paid”

Written on: 14/08/2014 by Astakos (1 review written)

I would never use these again. Firstly because they take at least 56 days to pay each installment. 56 days! Secondly the cashback reclaim process is made as difficult as possible (you need to send in a special paper bar-coded token and paper copies of bills rather than pdf files). Thirdly, as you get to the end of your contract they just stop paying the cashback citing "technical difficulties". I'm still waiting for my final cashback payment and don't expect to receive it. I only got the… Read Full Review

“NO CASHBACK”

Written on: 13/08/2014 by Vesile (2 reviews written)

THINK TWICE! DO NOT BUY! AVOID AT ALL COSTS! I bought a mobile phone from BuyMobilePhones.net some time ago. All was well until we approached the end of the contract. They STOPPED paying my cashback, using excuses such as "technical difficulties". I said OK, it does happen... waited the given 28 working days more and guess what... still no payment, no reply to my emails! DO NOT USE DO NOT BUY FROM THESE PEOPLE. NOT KEEPING THEIR WORD!… Read Full Review

“NO CASHBACK”

Written on: 13/08/2014 by Vesile (2 reviews written)

“No Cashback”

Written on: 13/08/2014 by danning62 (1 review written)

As many others have reported, no sign of my first cash-back payment despite an email in April advising payment would be made within 56 days. I've written to them today (couldn't get through on the phone) so will see what happens. They're in breach of contract so I will cancel my direct debit if necessary. My advise to anyone considering using them, stay well clear!… Read Full Review

Vesile's Response to danning62's Review

Written on: 13/08/2014

Same here.
People, DO NOT USE, FOR GOD'S SAKE!

“Time&money waster & do credit checks with out of stock...”

Written on: 06/08/2014 by Amer123 (1 review written)

Don't be fool and sign any contract or order any mobile phone with Buymobilephone.net or Buymobile.net, they are the same crab company, first I had to wait about a week for a mobile phone (iPhone 5 C) supposed to be delivered the next day, then I cancelled my order after I discovered their lies especially when they are selling mobiles and taking your direct debit details, credit card details, and most importantly, credit check your file which affect your credit score.:mad: First, they asked me… Read Full Review

“Cash back claim”

Written on: 04/08/2014 by topshelf (1 review written)

First claim went in, order ref 3375561 Sent it recorded delivery, no response, chased them up on the phone admitted they had received it, IT problem again ! refund would be paid in 56 days chased them again [56 days] payment made. now on to my second claim. Had to chase them again to aknowledge receiving them, E mailed me to say payment will be made, still no payment after 30 days. Next action now is to cancel my contract, as they have broken the terms conditions and they can have the phone… Read Full Review

“No Cashback Payments”

Written on: 01/08/2014 by IsaiasRoche (1 review written)

Avoid - does not pay cashback… Read Full Review

“What cash back”

Written on: 31/07/2014

Don't go near this company. Sent my 1st cash back voucher in on time and waited a couple of weeks then e mailed them, got a confirmation of the e mail but no response to my enquiry so then I phoned them to be told that the cash back is payed 56 days after your voucher is processed. not very happy about this but waited this period, still no cash back. Phoned again to be told that they had got an IT problem and there would be another 28 day delay. E mailed them and told them that if the cash back… Read Full Review

Visit buymobiles.net

“Cashback... What cash back!”

Written on: 27/07/2014 by 115Clarke (1 review written)

It all looks great up front... Brand spanking new smartphone and a truly unbelievable deal too... That's the problem.... It IS too good to be true! Quick delivery was the only good thing... You get an A4 printed sheet with your cash back vouchers and are told don't loose them as you will not get cash bank without them. Honestly I remember thinking that I was in trouble from that moment!! First 6 months past and voucher sent with cover letter... Nothing.. Another letter after 2 further… Read Full Review

Buymobilephones.net's Comment

Written on: 31/07/2014

Hi, sorry to hear that you haven't yet received your cashback payment, but I would firstly like to confirm this is the correct company you purchased from, as you have stated 'mobilephones' in your review and that is not ourselves. Our company has always been Buymobilephones, and we have just recently dropped the 'phones' so we are now Buymobiles. If it is ourselves that you purchased from, then please do reply to this review with your order number and I will gladly look into the claim for you, as all verified claims are paid.

Derrylad's Comment

Written on: 01/08/2014

the mobilephone bit was incorrect and I will change the review. I purchased from: buymobilephones which redirects now to buymobiles.

I will be in touch. if resolved then I will rescind the review.

Amer0123's Comment

Written on: 06/08/2014

There's no smoke without fire, these customers wouldn't complain if you paid them what they claimed!!!!
where is my last cashback I claimed on 29 April 2014 and I received a confirmation email from Buymobiles that my claim was successful on 21 May but never be paid until today (6 August) order number: 2141485
Just to remind you about your replies to unpaid cashback claims, (when you do of course):

"Thank you for your email.

In regard to your query about your cash back payment, please accept our apologies for the delay, this will be paid into your account on or around the 14/04/2014.

If you have any further queries please feel free to contact us.
Alternatively, please visit our Help & Support pages for answers to all your queries.

Sincerely,

Customer Service Advisor

BuyMobilePhones

“CASH BACK ”

Written on: 24/07/2014 by Jacksontf126 (1 review written)

I have been waiting since MARCH - 4 MONTHS to receive my cash back!! - I had an email confirming they had received my vouchers in MARCH, after numerous emails to someone, being told they will contact me and there's been a technical fault etc etc, ALL EXCUSES. It seems this is a common problem with this awful company, it is a joke and I will be perusing a complaint until I receive the money I am owed… Read Full Review

Written on: 31/07/2014

Hi, I would like firstly like to apologise for the delays you are experiencing in receiving your cashback claim, and I am concerned that whilst we have had some serious IT issues, your payment should have been paid by now. If you could please provide your order number I will happily investigate this for you to bring it to a conclusion.

“BEWARE !!!!!!!”

Written on: 19/07/2014 by BriaJordan312 (1 review written)

Always struggling getting cashback payments. They will string you along until end of days. Find alternative like e2save who is much better… Read Full Review

Written on: 31/07/2014

Hi, I am sorry that you have had trouble trying to get your cashback payments, this is due to the delays we have had because of the IT issues we have encountered, and I would like to apologise for the inconvenience this has caused you. If you can please provide your order number, I will happily look into this for you and try and get it resolved as quickly as possible. I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your patience in this matter.

“Cash Back Refund not Paid”

Written on: 17/07/2014 by TaniaLacroix (1 review written)

I bought a phone last November with an 11 month half price cash back deal. Sent the relevant docs in March, but have received no payment. Various emails stating they are looking into this but last two emails have had no reply. Very disappointed. … Read Full Review

Written on: 31/07/2014

I am sorry to read that you haven't yet received your cashback payment, and I am aware that we have had some delays with sending the payments out due to some serious IT issues we have encountered. We are now in a position to start working through the backlog, however the payments have had to be entered manually so this is taking some considerable time. I would like to offer my sincere apologies for the inconvenience, and advise that all claims verified will be processed and paid. If you would be so kind as to provide your order number, I will happily look into your individual payment to try and bring it to a satisfactory conclusion.

“Awful if anything goes wrong”

Written on: 17/07/2014 by smileyadam3 (3 reviews written)

I have purchased numerous contracts from Buymobiles over the last 5-6 years and until recently has always had a fairly decent service - no frills, but deals which were good value. However in the last month I have had to call upon them for customer support as my mobile decided to fail after 31 days of use. To say the aftersales service is useless is overly complementary - in essence all responsibility as a retailer is waived openly by them (regardless of the sale of goods act conditions) and… Read Full Review

Buymobilephones.net's Response to smileyadam3's Review

Written on: 30/07/2014

I am sorry to read that your handset developed a fault so quickly after the purchase, and as you were advised to go directly to the manufacturer to ensure you are without the handset for as little time as possible, this is the procedure we follow. If the handset were to come back to us, we would log it, inspect it and then return it to the manufacturer, which is obviously going to take longer than going to them directly. With regards a loan phone, I can advise that it is unlikely any of the manufacturers offer this as an option whilst the handset is being repaired. Although you can use your SIM in an old handset for the time it is with the manufacturer if you wish. We have been experiencing some serious IT issues which has rendered parts of the system inaccessible including the payment files. This has meant that we have had to manually input a vast amount of payments which took far longer than we would have liked and caused delays in the payments leaving us. In order for me to look into your individual cashback claim and also the lack of return calls from a Senior Advisor/Manager, I would like to request your order number please. If you can please reply to this response with that, I will happily look into these two issues for you and try and bring them to a satisfactory conclusion and contact you accordingly. Once again, I would like to offer my sincere apologies and thank you for your patience during this difficult time.

Smileyadam3's reply to Buymobilephones.net's Comment

Written on: 30/07/2014

Order number is 37477995.

This reply highlights the issue perfectly, for example ref a loan phone, my contract of purchase is with you not the manufacturer, therefore the onus to repair/replace with minimum inconvenience rests with you, not the manufacturer, hence amy loan phone would need to be supplied by you the retailer, in line with your obligations to me as a customer.

Also worth adding that a few days after I raised this issue, my £40 Quidco vashback was declined by Buymobiles.... coincidence?

Affordablemobiles.co.uk's reply to Smileyadam3's Comment

Written on: 31/07/2014

Hi, thank you for providing your order number, and I have left a message on your voicemail today regarding the issues raised, in order to try and resolve the problem with the handset and discuss the cashback situation.

“Buyer Beware!!”

Written on: 17/07/2014

My advice at the moment would be do NOT buy from them........ I bought a mobile phone (order number 3250147) just over a year ago which had a great line rental cashback deal. The first voucher was submitted, confirmation email received, and the claim paid. Excellent, first class I thought. 2nd claim was submitted, confirmation email received but no payment made. I've emailed twice - no reply. Today I've sent a recorded letter threatening legal action via small claims court - so wait and see… Read Full Review

Arobbo's Comment

Written on: 18/07/2014

Update: After receipt of recorded letter threatening legal action BuyMobiles paid within 2 days. Well done BuyMobiles. What a shame I had to go to the expense of sending a recorded letter to get you to fulfil your contractual obligations. i hope my next claim is processed without any hassle in which case i will award you 5 stars!!

“Cashback still not received”

Written on: 12/07/2014

Hi I ordered a mobile number for the first time from this company last year, but have since only regretted it. According to the terms and conditions, I posted the first 5 bills and received an acknowledgement that cashback would be paid within 14 days, After waiting for more than a month, I called the customer services team and was told of an IT problem. However, now I am 10 months into my contract but have still not received the cashback. My order number is 3531741… Read Full Review

Visit buymobiles.net

“poor service and never refund as promised ”

Written on: 11/07/2014 by AthenaWheeler1951 (1 review written)

absolulty useless get your phone from a phone company that knows what they are doing as they promise to refund but never do maybe cancelling my contract early might be my best option I give up… Read Full Review

“Truly disappointed -”

Written on: 10/07/2014 by Nat1983 (1 review written)

wrote a review 29 days ago regarding me being skeptical about receiving my free Bose head phones in 28 days on another site. Had a service representative reply to my review saying I will receive my gift in 28 days. Since then, I've been sent 'hope' count down emails every week stating my gift will be received in 20 days 14 days etc. It is now 29 days and no free gift! Called customer service and was given the famous line 'the bose headphones are out of stock. Once we get a date of stock we will… Read Full Review

Visit buymobiles.net

“Glad I read the reviews”

Written on: 08/07/2014 by mbellion (1 review written)

because the deal available on buymobiles.net was better than anything I could find on any other site (looking for a EE 4G+ Galaxy S5 deal) and given the site claims I would get my phone the next day if I orders in the next 1hr 55mins, I figured I better get in there quick so I could recieve the phoen tomorrow (which would work as I'm not in work so I could stay in and wait). I was just about to complete my order when I suddenly thought "Hmmm best check this site's reputation, seems the deal's… Read Full Review

buymobiles.net