Buy Mobile Phones Reviews - www.buymobiles.net

Buy Mobile Phones - www.buymobiles.net - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Buy Mobile Phones - www.buymobiles.net

Buy Mobile Phones - www.buymobiles.net

“poor service and never refund as promised ”

Written on: 11/07/2014 by AthenaWheeler1951 (1 review written)

absolulty useless get your phone from a phone company that knows what they are doing as they promise to refund but never do maybe cancelling my contract early might be my best option I give up… Read Full Review

“Truly disappointed -”

Written on: 10/07/2014 by Nat1983 (1 review written)

wrote a review 29 days ago regarding me being skeptical about receiving my free Bose head phones in 28 days on another site. Had a service representative reply to my review saying I will receive my gift in 28 days. Since then, I've been sent 'hope' count down emails every week stating my gift will be received in 20 days 14 days etc. It is now 29 days and no free gift! Called customer service and was given the famous line 'the bose headphones are out of stock. Once we get a date of stock we will… Read Full Review

Visit buymobiles.net

“Glad I read the reviews”

Written on: 08/07/2014 by mbellion (1 review written)

because the deal available on buymobiles.net was better than anything I could find on any other site (looking for a EE 4G+ Galaxy S5 deal) and given the site claims I would get my phone the next day if I orders in the next 1hr 55mins, I figured I better get in there quick so I could recieve the phoen tomorrow (which would work as I'm not in work so I could stay in and wait). I was just about to complete my order when I suddenly thought "Hmmm best check this site's reputation, seems the deal's… Read Full Review

Visit buymobiles.net

“No cashback & awful customer service”

Written on: 03/07/2014 by carolynj (1 review written)

As others have already stated, I was due to be paid a cashback claim at the beginning of June, it didn't get paid, I phoned and was promised it would be paid the following Monday. It still didn't arrive so I phoned again and was promised it would be paid the next week. It still didn't arrive so I phoned again and was told somebody would get back to me - what a surprise they haven't. I then emailed and once again no reply and still no money. I will not ever use this company again. It isn't just… Read Full Review

“worthwhile?”

Written on: 25/06/2014 by 114McKee (1 review written)

i was almost about to submit my request for a mobile but looking at the negative feedback am i wasting my time?… Read Full Review

Written on: 02/07/2014

As I'm sure you are aware more people are likely to post negative reviews than positive ones. We have been experiencing delays with cash back payments recently which has generated a lot of negative reviews but are working on resolving these issues and implementing a new system to prevent this in the future.
We process and ship the orders as quickly as possible and aim to provide a great customer experience.
If you would like to discuss any deals please contact the Sales Team.

“Pathetic Customer Service for Cashback”

Written on: 25/06/2014 by Welsh287 (1 review written)

I purchased mobile contract having Redemption Cashback. Submitted and received confirmation email that payment would be process on 9th June and will be available in my account in 14 days. I called after 14 days but no update. Told me that case is escalated and will take another 14 days. I also referred my friend and I was offered £20 for that which was submitted on 17th April and even after 2 months I was not paid. Every time I call their customer service I get same answer that there was a… Read Full Review

Written on: 02/07/2014

I'm sorry for the delay with your payment and the dates provided, I appreciate this is frustrating, we are trying to resolve these issues as quickly as possible. If you can provide further information such as your order number I can look into your cashback further for you.

“Excuse after excese not to pay cashback!!!”

Written on: 20/06/2014 by Tpoo_rfc (1 review written)

I gave my first review on 28/05/14 with same title and received a reply from buymobiles.net stating they would look into my grievance but 3 weeks later I am still every bit as annoyed as previous, SERIOUSLY WHAT IS THE POINT IN THIS MOB REPLYIING WITH FAIRY STORIES ABOUT HELPING?… Read Full Review

Affordablemobiles.co.uk's Response to Tpoo_rfc's Review

Written on: 23/06/2014

I do understand the frustration this is causing you and I would like to assure you that this has been raised with the relevant department who are working through the backlog as quickly as possible. It has been requested that this be dealt with as an individual payment.

“No cashback payment”

Written on: 19/06/2014 by hevt40 (1 review written)

I was due to have my cashback payment paid into my account by 8th April 2014. After waiting a further week I contacted buymobilephones who told me they had IT issues that were delaying payments and that I would now receive my money by 13th May 2014. I then contacted them again on 13th (having still not received my payment) and they told me the were very sorry, but were still having IT issues, and that they had NO date for resolution! Coincidently, they also told someone else on another review… Read Full Review

Buymobilephones.net's Response to hevt40's Review

Written on: 23/06/2014

The information you have been given is correct, and we have had some serious technical issues, and for this I would like to offer my sincere apologies as I am aware it is very frustrating and inconvenient for our customers. Whilst some of the issues have been resolved, there are still some elements of the system that need to be rectified, and therefore it is not fully operational yet. We are working to process the claims, but due to the backlog that has built up, this is taking some time. If you can please confirm your order number, I will happily look into your claim for you to see if it has yet been verified.

Hevt40's reply to Buymobilephones.net's Comment

Thank you. o/n: 37125097

Hevt40's reply to Hevt40's Comment

Written on: 26/06/2014

Can confirm that I have received a cashback payment for a second order I placed on 09/05/2014 (the lower of the 2) Thank you for that, but the above order, which I placed on 12/01/2014, is the one I have been chasing!

Still, a step in the right direction! Thank you

“Slow responce and payments”

Written on: 18/06/2014 by Shoemakeroz1971 (1 review written)

Have bought a phone with them on a redeemable cashback back contract. Have noticed during the first year that they are kind of reluctant to pay the customer's cash back money into their account. All the amounts have been paid nevertheless. Now that I am fast approaching the end of my contract I find myself begging them to make the payments. The last payment I had to chase. The payment which was due week ago, after the agreed 56 days waiting period since they had my voucher, well...I am still… Read Full Review

Written on: 23/06/2014

With regards your cashback payments and the delays you have had in receiving the monies due, I would like to take this opportunity to explain. We have encountered serious technical issues with our system which meant we were unable to access certain parts of it, such as the emails received, the payments schedule and relevant information. I would like to apologise for the inconvenience this has caused to yourself and advise that this is not the standard of customer service we would ordinarily expect our customers to receive. We are now in a position to start working through the backlog, and if you could please provide your order number, I can look into your individual claim for you and ensure it gets sorted as a matter of urgency.

Selin's Comment

Written on: 25/06/2014

I understand now that you have explained...this is all that it takes really.
In all honesty I have not had problems until few months back.
However this had happened twice now and also understandably your customers might get frustrated with the delays if not contacted and given an explanation.
My Order Number: 2308641
Thank you for your time taken to respond and clarify!

“Excellent service”

Written on: 17/06/2014 by Munnum95 (1 review written)

I ordered an iPhone 5s from buy mobiles.net as they had the best prices around at the time, and sure enough it came the next day as promised. I would definitely recommend this site to my friends and family as I found their service excellent. … Read Full Review

Written on: 23/06/2014

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review and I am delighted to hear that you are pleased with the service you received. As a satisfied customer, please do check out our 'Recommend a Friend' link at the bottom of the home page, where you can grab yourself some extra cash or gifts. Thank you for purchasing from Buymobiles and we look forward to seeing you back in the future.

“No PS4's available - don't be fooled”

Written on: 12/06/2014 by JPtrinityfs (1 review written)

I took an expensive monthly contract with a low grade phone in order to get a free PS4. Phone arrived no problem. I was promised a PS4 within 28 days. I have not received the PS4 within this timeframe. They have offered me the cash equivalent within a further 28 days as "that's how long the BACS system takes". I work in banking - this is a lie. I have not accepted the offer of the cash equivalent as I was promised a PS4 and that is what I want. If I had wanted the cash equivalent I could have… Read Full Review

Buymobilephones.net's Response to JPtrinityfs's Review

Written on: 23/06/2014

Hi, I would like to apologise for the delay in shipping your PS4, however, there was a delay with the supplier which meant we didn't get them on the date we expected. I have now checked your account and can see that it was shipped on 13th June. I would like to thank you for bearing with us and advise that we will always endeavour to ship them within the 28 days, however, there are certain occasions that we do sometimes experience issues outside our control which can delay it slightly.

“No cashback”

Written on: 11/06/2014 by Daughertyog54 (1 review written)

My cashback claim was accepted at the end of March, still waiting, called so many times, so many promises. Not happy at all… Read Full Review

Written on: 23/06/2014

I would firstly like to apologise for the delays that you have experienced in receiving your cashback payment and advise that this is due to some serious technical issues we had with the system. Whilst I understand this doesn't give the standard of customer service you would expect and we would want to provide, I would like to reassure you that you will receive your payments as soon as we are in a position to get access to the necessary files. We are working hard to sort this out and I would like to thank you for your patience at this time.

“NO CASHBACK !!!”

Written on: 30/05/2014 by andy3815 (1 review written)

I sent off my first cashback claim at the start of March. After nearly two weeks I received a reply stating it had been approved and allow a ridiculous 56 days for payment. Two months had passed with no payment so I sent off a Email with a reply dated 14 May stating my payment had been processed that day,allow 3-5 working days. Now at the end of May and no payment. After again making contact again I have been informed there is an IT fault. Payment will be made when rectified. I will wait for… Read Full Review

Buymobilephones.net's Response to andy3815's Review

Written on: 04/06/2014

I do understand how concerning and frustrating this is, as we have, at this time been unable to provide a specific date for your payment to be with you. I would like to take this opportunity to reassure you that whilst we can't provide you with any more definite information at present, I can confirm that all cashback payments due will be paid. Please do accept my apologies for this and if you could confirm your order number, I can check your account to see if there is any update on your payment. The issues we are encountering are due to a serious IT issue that is preventing us from accessing certain systems and some of these are emails. so we are unable to read or reply to them, and also the payment system. We are doing everything we can to get this resolved and put further steps in place as necessary.

“not recommended terrible site”

Written on: 28/05/2014 by anngardiner (0 reviews written)

I sent off for my redemption about 5 weeks ago all I got was a email saying it would take 56 days to receive any cash… Read Full Review

Affordablemobiles.co.uk's Response to anngardiner's Review

Written on: 30/05/2014

Hi, once a claim has been verified, it then goes into our payment process system, and this is a 56 day schedule. If you sent it around 5 weeks ago, then your payment should be with you in around 3 weeks time. We do pay it directly into your bank account and it will show as a payment from A1 Comms.

“Excuse after Excuse not to pay cashback!”

Written on: 28/05/2014

I sent my cashback claim on 1st March and received an email on 11th March stating my claim had been approved and would be paid within a ridiculous period of 56 days. When that came and went I called and was told there was a slight problem but not to worry as it would be paid in the next day or so (this was May 9th) needless to say a few days came and went with no payment so I called again on 15th May this time I was told "I'm happy to tell you your payment was processed yesterday and will… Read Full Review

Written on: 29/05/2014

Hi, I do understand your frustration at being given different dates, and yet you still haven't received the funds. We have had some major IT issues that has caused problems with accessing certain files and processing payments, but we are working to resolve these as quickly as possible. In the meantime can you please provide your order number so that I can look into getting this sorted for you as a matter of priority.

Tpol_Rfc's Comment

My reference number is 3468815, thanks

Written on: 30/05/2014

Thank you for providing your order number and I will look into this for you. Please be assured that I will contact you accordingly as soon as I have more information to give you regarding your payment. Many Thanks

“cashback not true”

Written on: 26/05/2014 by wangtingou1972 (1 review written)

Customer services is very poor , not only waste my time to claim cashback which I haven't received any , but also cost my money on stamps. No respond from email and phone. I had good experience from other company, however terrible experience this time. Definitely tell my friends about that… Read Full Review

Affordablemobiles.co.uk's Response to wangtingou1972's Review

Written on: 27/05/2014

Hi, I am concerned to hear that you haven't received any response to emails that you have sent, and I will certainly look into this for you, as that is not the level of customer service we would expect our customers to receive, so please accept my apologies for that. We have experienced some delays with the cashback payments due to technical issues that have taken longer to resolve than we would have expected, however, we are now starting to work through the backlog of these to get them paid as quickly as possible. If you could please provide your order number and any tracking reference for your postage I will gladly look into this for you, and contact you accordingly with more details regarding your payment.

“Dreadful cashback/redemption excuses!”

Written on: 22/05/2014 by Stableboy (1 review written)

I posted first redemption certificate 28/1/14 certified. Have given them 15 weeks for refund in bank. Enough time I think! I phoned this morning, lovly girl, first said my network told them I cancelled number ending in .... I said no, that was the sim you sent and had to be registered with the phone prior to having original number being ported. This young lady appologised that an email was not sent back on the 30th Jan, the day they received it. So they declined the refund although none of… Read Full Review

Affordablemobiles.co.uk's Response to Stableboy's Review

Written on: 26/05/2014

Thank you for providing your order number, I am going to call you regarding this issue.

“Doing their best to avoid paying the cashback”

Written on: 13/05/2014 by plBishop349 (1 review written)

I sent in my first five invoices with voucher around 2 months ago. It was received and approved at the end of March. The payment day came and went a while back. They have finally responding to say that it will be paid in around a months time. Let's see if it materialises. If I'm already having to chase this I don't hold out much hope for future payments. I have used E2save twice before and it all went through smoothly… Read Full Review

Written on: 13/05/2014

Hi, I would like to apologise for the delay you have encountered in receiving your cashback payment. I am aware that we have had some technical issues which has resulted in causing the delays with the payment system, and I do appreciate the frustration this would cause to yourself as the customer. It would appear that these have now been resolved, and therefore the payments should be sorted out, but this has obviously caused the payments to be put back as we work to catch up as quickly as possible. If you are able to provide your order number, I will gladly look into this for you, and I would like to reassure you that there shouldn't be any issues with future payments.

“Definitely would not use again.”

Written on: 24/04/2014

I ordered an iPhone 5s early on Tuesday hoping for next day delivery as it stated 'free next day delivery if ordered before 9pm'. I have only now just heard from them (Thursday) claiming my phone cannot be dispatched as they have none in stock. Also a further £24 pounds has been added onto my bill for a 6 month in advance payment from a third party technical support company which I did not want. Have tried phoning many times to cancel my order but cannot get through as 'all lines are busy'… Read Full Review

Written on: 07/05/2014

I am sorry that we were unable to despatch your handset on next day delivery, and this will be due to awaiting a new delivery of stock. I do appreciate this can be frustrating, and this is why we advise on our website that next day delivery is 'subject to availability'. The payment of £24 is for gadgethelpline cover, which a full explanation can be found in our terms and conditions section 5, and there is a brief outline on the website when placing the order. Each customer does get the first month free, and therefore if it isn't required, you can cancel within that first month and there will be no charge. I am sorry to read that you wish to cancel your order, but if you can please provide your order number, I will arrange for this to be done for you.

“AVOID Big scams”

Written on: 24/04/2014 by Archerce334 (1 review written)

They will send you first 3 cashback claims (which takes aprox 3 months to clear) and then they stopped sending you cashback even though they said its approved. AVOID IT .. it has really poor customer service too. … Read Full Review

Written on: 07/05/2014

I am concerned to read your review stating that we don't send the cashback after the first 3 claims. We have experienced some delays getting the payments processed due to system errors, for which I offer my sincere apologies, but would like to assure you that as long as the correct paperwork is sent on time with the relevant voucher, then it would be processed for payment. If you could please provide your order number, I will gladly look into this for you, and contact you with further information accordingly.

buymobiles.net