Estee Lauder Beyond Paradise Reviews

• Strength of Scent

Estee Lauder Beyond Paradise - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Estee Lauder Beyond Paradise

Estee Lauder Beyond Paradise

“I am in love with this perfume! Whenever I put it on...”

Written on: 07/03/2010

I am in love with this perfume! Whenever I put it on it makes me so happy, maybe this has to do with the fact that this fragrance reminds me of summer! It feels like walking in a flower garden at a tropical climate! I adore it, and the bottle is so lovely and well fit for this cheerful perfume! I recommend it to anyone who likes flowery scents… Read Full Review

Estee Lauder Beyond Paradise

“It's light but beautifully intoxicating at the same...”

Written on: 22/09/2008 by 1985i (1 review written)

It's light but beautifully intoxicating at the same time- I just love everything about it. It does feel like I've been running through a field of flowers, drenched from the summer rain! Love the packaging too.

This is a youthful yet gentle scent - nothing about it screams 'old lady' or 'teenager', it's just a soft, pretty, yet sexy scent. And men love it!… Read Full Review

Estee Lauder Beyond Paradise

“Estee Lauder Beyond Paradise perfume smells so good!...”

Written on: 02/10/2007 by blondebombmira (1 review written)

Estee Lauder Beyond Paradise perfume smells so good! My boyfriend loves it, & all my friends tell me how great I smell! I would recommend purchasing it on Ebay, because it is pricey in department stores.
I LOVE IT! A+++++++… Read Full Review

Estee Lauder Beyond Paradise

“Beyond Paradise is not one of the newer designer...”

Written on: 07/08/2007 by Chloe Manifold (2 reviews written)

Beyond Paradise is not one of the newer designer perfumes, but its scent is intoxicating and youthful. Feminine in the extreme and wanton. Deliciously sensual with a blend of so many flowers. The scent changes by the hour, from a rose to a jasmine to a honeysuckle to an orange to a lilac to a wisteria, to many exotic orchids and tropical blends - it is refreshing like a green summer rain and a sun soaked beach with aqua water in Fiji under a golden moon - untouchable and unforgettable - this… Read Full Review

Written on: 09/08/2007

An awesome description of Estee Lauder Beyond Paradise perfume.

Written on: 13/08/2007

Stunning review about Estee Lauder Beyond Paradise perfume!

Written on: 11/08/2007

Thank you. It's easy to write delicious intoxicating verses of love when a product is as good as Estee Lauder Beyond Paradise, and the perfume is as unforgettable as first surrender in the summer rain.

Estee Lauder Beyond Paradise

“Estee Lauder Beyond Paradise to me is young and fresh,...”

Written on: 23/09/2006 by Helen of Troy (188 reviews written)

Estee Lauder Beyond Paradise to me is young and fresh, with spring flowers and sunny days. If she were a person she would be fun loving and vivacious, feminine with a sparkle of innocence. She would be dark-skinned with black braided hair. She would wear a pretty silk bandeau top in turquoise and a skirt wrapped like a sari in deep purple. Young and care-free, full of life with a very sweet nature… Read Full Review

Estee Lauder Beyond Paradise

“I love to sniff around in department store with female...”

Written on: 14/01/2006 by vellum (61 reviews written)

I love to sniff around in department store with female friends, could not forget Estee Lauder Beyond Paradise, so get a small bottle as it is rather expensive. Absolutely love it, very elegant flower smell, beautiful bottle… Read Full Review

Estee Lauder Beyond Paradise

“I was drawn to try Estee Lauder Beyond Paradise mostly...”

Written on: 20/07/2005 by missardee1 (22 reviews written)

I was drawn to try Estee Lauder Beyond Paradise mostly because of the aesthetic appeal. I'm a sucker for a nice bottle and this one drew me in instantly. A kind of soft shimmering-rainbow glass globe, which would look great on any dressing table. In fact, if dreams were free, I could see myself designing a suitable boudoir in which to house it. Unfortunately, that is where the infatuation ended. Although intoxicating, the 'heady' floral sent my sinuses into melt-down. After sneezing my way… Read Full Review

Erin D's Response to missardee1's Review

Written on: 20/07/2005

I agree. This perfume smells both bad and cheap; I can't imagine someone choosing to wear it.