Morgan Reviews

• Quality of service

• Layout of shop

Morgan - Ask a question now

“TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE LIKE I'VE NEVER HAD BEFORE”

Written on: 01/05/2013

OMG I just called them and a sleepy or worse guy says: "Can you call back we're at Lunch now " !!!! NO TOLL FREE NUMBER --- and I filled out the on-line return form and it said "No Security Match" I know this co. is in LA but please don't live up to all the negative and hilarious laid-back stereotypes that we on the East Coast say about you ! The East coast is working and Companies here have what is called "Answering Machines" and automated choices for customers you don't say ! Call Back"… Read Full Review

“On the contrary the Morgan sizes came up big for me. I...”

Written on: 27/03/2006 by cutie92 (4 reviews written)

On the contrary the Morgan sizes came up big for me. I love most of their stuff and it is a shop worth going into- as long as your willing to buy!… Read Full Review

Tinacrowther2013's Response to cutie92's Review

Written on: 14/03/2013

What size is 2 T

“Morgan Clothes sizes come in 1,2, and 3 which I am...”

Written on: 19/07/2005 by babrahams (130 reviews written)

Morgan Clothes sizes come in 1,2, and 3 which I am assuming is S,M, & L, and the clothes are very small fitting - no chance for us slightly larger ladies!

The designs of the clothes are lovely though and very unusual - you can assume at their prices that you are not going to see too many people wearing the same thing as you when you go out at the weekend. They are timeless and can be worn year after year, and still not look out-of-date, so perhaps you are getting your money's worth… Read Full Review

“I first discoverd Morgan Clothing last summer and was...”

Written on: 16/01/2005 by cheekykoala (20 reviews written)

I first discoverd Morgan Clothing last summer and was pleasantly surprised by the range of clothing they had in stock. They also stock the same top in a variety of different colours, which is great if you find a top that you like. Last summer I bought a pink vest and I have received so many compliments about the top that I have returned to the store and bought the same top in black. And at £20 what a bargain? The staff in the store were also very helpful in explaining the sizes as their sizing… Read Full Review

Hele's Response to cheekykoala's Review

Written on: 30/03/2005

As a shopper in Dublin I find Morgan clothes overrated and seriously over priced. I am an average 10/12 size and I find the size 14 in morgan just about fitting me. Also the shops in Dublin charge €50 for an average t-shirt. Not worth it in my opinion!