Creed Jasmal Reviews

• Strength of Scent

Creed Jasmal - Ask a question now

Creed Jasmal

“A natural unusual and light scent for daily use.”

Written on: 27/02/2008

A natural unusual and light scent for daily use… Read Full Review

Creed Jasmal

“Though I (inappropriately, without knowing) wore Creed...”

Written on: 18/07/2005 by Erin D (73 reviews written)

Though I (inappropriately, without knowing) wore Creed Jasmal during the daytime, this scent kept me raising my wrist for a quick hint of its aroma over the course of a few hours. I wouldn't call it the best smell ever (jasmine isn't my favourite of all fragrances--and it's almost entirely pure jasmine), but there is something about Jasmal that caused a subtle change in my mood. I felt as though I were sexier without altering my clothes, hair or makeup.
It is, without a doubt, suited for a… Read Full Review