Honda Repsol 49cc Reviews

Honda Repsol 49cc - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Honda Repsol 49cc

Honda Repsol 49cc
Honda Repsol 49cc

“IT'S GOT GOOD BUILD AND RELIABILITY IS GOOD AND I...”

Written on: 04/11/2009

IT'S GOT GOOD BUILD AND RELIABILITY IS GOOD AND I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS TO A FRIEND BY FOR NOW HAVE A NICE DAY BY IT DOES ABUT 35MPH TO 45MPH BUT IT SEEMS FASTER WHEN ON IT BECAUSE YOUR SO LOW TO THE GROUND ONLY THING BUT YOU HAVE TO GO TO A CLUB TO USE IT BECAUSE IT'S SO NOISY BUT I KNOW A CLUB WHERE YOU CAN USE IT I TAKE MINE DOWN THERE BECUASE IT'S SO GOOD IT'S CALLED WWW.ITCHYGADGETS.COM… Read Full Review

“The Honda Repsol 49cc looks good and the colour...”

Written on: 21/06/2009

The Honda Repsol 49cc looks good and the colour combination is good:)… Read Full Review

“The Honda Repsol 49cc is a good make and build, bit to...”

Written on: 08/06/2009

The Honda Repsol 49cc is a good make and build, bit to small but looks nice and fast i have one just like that… Read Full Review

“Just bought my new Honda Repsol 49cc Minimoto. Hasn't...”

Written on: 18/07/2005 by Andy 2911 (2 reviews written)

Just bought my new Honda Repsol 49cc Minimoto. Hasn't arrived yet. BUT. It says on the web site I got it from the mixture of fuel is 25:1 but all the other web sites i've been looking at are saying 30:1 breaking in and 50:1 there after. Will someone please put my mind at rest and let me know which is right or if different bikes have different ratios… Read Full Review

Speedfight2's Response to Andy 2911's Review

Written on: 10/09/2005

Mate if I was to would use 30:1 ratio. Thats what I use and it seems 2 run fine on that even though the oil I use says 50:1 I find tht 30:1 works best.