Clarks Reviews - www.clarks.co.uk

Clarks www.clarks.co.uk - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Clarks www.clarks.co.uk

Clarks www.clarks.co.uk

“Zayden Go Inf Black Leath”

Written on: 10/09/2014 by Mujukizi (1 review written)

I bought this shoe for my son a day before i traveled back home to Uganda when i got them out for my him to wear they were for the same foot. The costumer service was excellent as it was when i bought 3 pairs of shoes for my self days earlier,they even helped me find the right size because i had his foot drawn on a piece of paper. Am trying to see how i can send them back ADVISE PLEASE. Am somehow disappointed with this outcome Bought it at Whitgift Center Croydon No 440680 016 05 01/09/14… Read Full Review

“shop verus on line ”

Written on: 10/05/2014 by maWilliams367 (1 review written)

very disappointed that by going into the the Clarks shop to buy shoes for myself and husband the shoes in which we chose were not available in size or colour we then ordered on line and took the chance they would be ok , a good job we didn't need the shoes for a special occasion !!… Read Full Review