Earl Jeans Reviews

Earl Jeans - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Earl Jeans

“great fit”

Written on: 15/06/2014 by OrlandoKoch351 (1 review written)

Was so happy when I found these jeans as they offer the glitz to the jeans like Buckle but at a price I could afford. Only downfall was after several washings (I never put in dryer) I have started to lose the rhinestones… Read Full Review

“bling falls off”

Written on: 20/11/2012

I recently purchased my first pair of Earl Jeans and washed them, inside out of course in cold water and several of the bling were in the bottom of my washer I was disappointed as I got lots of compliments on how they look, and Gramma has bling jeans … Read Full Review

Earl Jeans

“I bought my first pair of Earl Jeans about three years...”

Written on: 09/07/2009 by Bullet Dodger (2 reviews written)

I bought my first pair of Earl Jeans about three years ago and I have never bought any other brand since! I have a very narrow 'small of back' and other brands always seem to 'gap out' at the back, regardless of how well they fit everywhere else. Earl Jeans fit snug across my back, without me needing to wear a belt to flatten the back of the waistband against the small of my back. To me, they are worth every penny!… Read Full Review

Earl Jeans

“I bought a pair of Earl Jeans in a quest to find the...”

Written on: 20/04/2006 by Clair (1 review written)

I bought a pair of Earl Jeans in a quest to find the next 501 (Which I have been doing ever since the supermarkets stepped in and ruined the brand name).
Earl jeans have great branding and are the jean of choice within certain circles. However the cost £125 in 2005 did not meet the expectation of the price tag. They were of good enough quality but the cut was not quite right it didn't quite give the fit that I needed. However if you want to 'fit in' with the right crowd these are your… Read Full Review