Lee Jeans Reviews

Media Gallery for Lee Jeans

Lee Jeans

Lee Jeans

“Lee 101z 23oz jeans”

Written on: 06/12/2012 by Roscoewho (1 review written)

They feel like cardboard to start with but that doesn't last long and now that I've been wearing em for a few weeks I can see that they will end up a very comfortable pair of jeans. I really like them and if you're after a solid pair of heavyweight selvedge jeans I would say that these are an excellent choice. The fit is not true to size, rather they are big i,e, a 32 waist will measure 34 in reality. I would describe the fit as somewhere between slim and straight - which for me is what I like… Read Full Review

Johnstinson's Response to Roscoewho's Review

Written on: 14/07/2013

I had a totally different experience. I thought they were quite comfortable. Cardboard is a little harsh to define them. They may not be the kind you enjoy wearing but I am sure many people like me enjoy wearing them. I think you got the wrong piece maybe. Try some other you will like them.