Diesel Jeans Reviews

Diesel Jeans - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Diesel Jeans

“Best Fit Ever”

Written on: 02/07/2012 by rowellm (3 reviews written)

Being a competitive endurance athlete my physique is a bit different than most. I have tried many brands of clothing but just couldn't seem to find anything that fit right, until I found these. The jeans themselves look amazing and as I mentioned before you just can't get close to how well they fit. I hadn't ever looked into high end jeans until I found this one for an amazing price but I don't know if I will ever be able to get anything else after finding these… Read Full Review

Diesel Jeans

“Diesel jeans SHRINK !! Be carfull they are not worth...”

Written on: 22/04/2012

everyone reading this review please be carefull when spending your hard earned money on these jeans ..they SHRINK !! And when i took the jeans back to the store they measured it and admitted it shrank but said tough luck !! These jeans are nothing but over priced ripoffs !!… Read Full Review

“Good Fit, Good Fabric”

Written on: 21/02/2012 by debra.helen69 (4 reviews written)

I am most comfortable in a pair of jeans teamed up with a casual top. I tried Diesel jeans for the time first. I loved the fitting and the comfortable feel of the fabric. I think I should have more of Diesel jeans… Read Full Review

Diesel Jeans

“I have only bought Diesel jeans now for about the last...”

Written on: 28/04/2009 by speakout (86 reviews written)

I have only bought Diesel jeans now for about the last 5-6 years as I have not found another brand which fits so well as Diesel jeans do. The only other pair I have are G-Star but they are nearly 9 years old and are in serious need of retiring!

Diesel jeans come in a number of different styles - bootcut, straight, more fitted narrow, higher waist, hipseter etc so you should be able to find one pair which is to your liking and taste. I bought a great pair of grey Safado's last year and was… Read Full Review

Diesel Jeans

“Great style and fit. Good quality denim. When I get...”

Written on: 15/02/2007 by jacknicholson75017 (1 review written)

Great style and fit. Good quality denim. When I get the right size they fit perfectly… Read Full Review

252776_Anonymous101's Response to jacknicholson75017's Review

Written on: 16/02/2007

I agree Diesel is a really good brand and their jeans are of a high quality. They may be a little expensive but on this occasion you do get what you pay for, quality. Good review

Diesel Jeans

“Diesel Jeans offer a great choice of fits (slim,...”

Written on: 09/10/2006 by tgrahovac (1 review written)

Diesel Jeans offer a great choice of fits (slim, superslim, casual, etc.) and the best styles and washes! They never go out of style and the quality is soooo good, you will not be able to get rid of them. I own 4 pairs of Diesel jeans (Hush bought them in 2002, Medico in 2003, Zathan in 2003 and Tooloop in 2005) and all of them are still in perfect shape. Other jeans would be threadbare in 2 years or even sooner. They are a bit expensive at first but the prices drop very fast so you should just… Read Full Review

Diesel Jeans

“I now own a few pairs of Diesel Jeans and they are my...”

Written on: 15/07/2005 by katy (3 reviews written)

I now own a few pairs of Diesel Jeans and they are my favourite make of jeans. They are so comfortable to wear and wash really well. They never go out of fashion and I love the new season! i would recommend to anyone, especially lovers of fashion… Read Full Review

/var/www/vhosts/phoenix/current/system/lib