Gucci Watches Reviews

Gucci Watches - Ask a question now

“Great style”

Written on: 10/12/2014 by madisonnette1 (3 reviews written)

I am always in high fashion, I got crazy for expensive anything. Gucci is one of my favorite stores to buy things. Watches especially I will go nuts for them, so beautiful style… Read Full Review

“Colored Watches”

Written on: 12/03/2014 by Andydaniel (21 reviews written)

Gucci watches are very nice to look .Great designs with latest technology… Read Full Review

“gucci bamboo watch”

Written on: 16/02/2014 by diamondjewl (1 review written)

I bought a Gucci watch in New York 8 months ago and after 6 months the bamboo on the watch started to chip. The whole right side of the watch chipped off. I sent it for repairs and they told me that warranty wasn't covered and it would cost me 440.00 to have it fixed. they said it was well worn. I wear it every day but work in an office and not in the trenches! Isn't a watch supposed to be worn? So now my 1000.00 watch cost me another 440.00 due to cheep workmanship. You can find better quality… Read Full Review

“Worth the Price”

Written on: 15/04/2012 by AimeeByrne (4 reviews written)

It is all about design. Great Italiano designs with latest technology ,akes the Gucci best among Best… Read Full Review

Guest's Response to AimeeByrne's Review

Written on: 05/06/2012

there's 2 buttons. but if i reembemr correctly, u hold down one of the buttons and it should start one of the times to start flashing. u push the other button to set it and the other to scroll through the options again. u can change through the different cities as well. not too hard, u just need to play around with it.

Gucci Watches

“For the price you pay for a genuine Gucci watch, I...”

Written on: 03/01/2007 by Helen of Troy (188 reviews written)

For the price you pay for a genuine Gucci watch, I feel they are very over-rated. They look good, make a certain statement, are reliable and fashionable, but there are many other watches around that look as good, if not better, and are just as reliable. I only have one Gucci watch and it is genuine, but there are many fakes around, so you have to beware of buying from anywhere else but a reputable dealer.

My watch has that unmistakable G face in silver with a silver strap. Nothing special! Not… Read Full Review

252776_Anonymous101's Response to Helen of Troy's Review

Written on: 04/01/2007

I think if I had a Gucci watch I would be asking people if they needed the time, all the time. Although an embarrassment to my family, my Casio has never really let me down. It has a small crack on the face, but it is digital and remains waterproof, even when I dive in the deep end of my local council-run swimming pool. On the other hand, my kids insist I take it off when I collect them from school, as my little lad was beginning to get bullied as a result of my timepiece. I think I might save up for one of these little beauties. Many thanks.

Cult Fiction's Response to Helen of Troy's Review

Written on: 06/01/2007

For Christmas I practically bought all my presents from doggy market, which may I add was all brand named - ranging from Dolce & Gabana trainers to Jean Paul-Gaultier baseball caps. In fact the only thing I own that is not fake is probably my Naff Co 54 bomber jacket; that still looks trendy since the first day I bought it - there you go....timeless!!!

Gucci Watches

“Gucci watches are very nice to look at as they have...”

Written on: 08/11/2006 by Shoppa (10 reviews written)

Gucci watches are very nice to look at as they have real diamonds in them, and the designer name is very in, but they cost a lot of money!!!… Read Full Review