Hobbs Reviews

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“Terrible quality”

Written on: 09/12/2011

A lovely girl was more than helpful once I told her I wanted to purchase 3 suits. Once home, suit 1, the zip bust straight away and returned for exchange. Suit 2 has been exchanged once as the trouser lining has completely ripped. The lining has all ripped again , but am fed up with what feels like continuously returning. I put on suit 3 and the stitching popped in the 1st minute. I reinforced it myself! Its only office work I do! I do not recommend Hobbs!!… Read Full Review

“Hobbs (as most women will know) has been around for...”

Written on: 19/09/2010

Hobbs (as most women will know) has been around for ages. It seems to be very *safe* when it comes to styles and fabrics, nothing outlandish here.

The clothes are gorgeous and well made but shockingly expensive for what they are. I'd prefer to pay more for a designer brand than pay full price for some of Hobbs' clothes.

In the past though, have bought a good quality sleeveless vest top (wide straps) in black which although plain is very good quality and an emerald green short sleeved fine… Read Full Review