Glock Model 22 Reviews

Glock Model 22 - Ask a question now

“I would recommend this pistol to anyone who is looking...”

Written on: 31/12/2008 by wtipton (1 review written)

I would recommend this pistol to anyone who is looking for a dependable firearm. Easy to clean and break down. 15 round mag capacity is awesome. Very durable. Only bad point is that the Glock model 22 air pistol has no true external safety… Read Full Review

“I have had three different Glock Model 22 pistols in...”

Written on: 08/10/2007 by DJR (10 reviews written)

I have had three different Glock Model 22 pistols in the last eight years. Overall I rate them very high. I utilize one daily for concealed carry and work purposes. I have never had one suffer a malfunction; failure to feed, failure to eject, double feed, stovepipe, etc. I have used numerous brands of ammunition, bullet types, and weights.

The first time I tried a 25 yard ten round slow fire string from the prone position, I could cover nine of the holes with my thumb, and the tenth was… Read Full Review

“I bought my Glock model 22 as a fully refurbished item...”

Written on: 10/07/2005 by Billyboytexan (2 reviews written)

I bought my Glock model 22 as a fully refurbished item from a local F.F.L. for $425 + tax a little under 2 years ago. It came with two 10 round clips and was already fitted with Glock's factory night sights. Everything else on the gun was standard. Its previous owner was a Police Department who had traded it in on one of the newer Glocks which has the rail underneath the barrel for attaching accessories, whereas my older version (manufactured in 1992) does not.
Before I bought this pistol, I… Read Full Review