Parchment Craft Reviews

Parchment Craft - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Parchment Craft

Parchment Craft
Parchment Craft

“The parchment Craft magazine is brilliant and the only...”

Written on: 24/06/2010

The parchment Craft magazine is brilliant and the only one of its kind. However, I do have to say that I really miss the free parchment paper that came with every issue, it was great quality and a good bonus. Please please bring it back again. I am a parchment tutor and this free parchment is so helpful for my students. Keep up the good work with the magazine… Read Full Review

“I enjoy the different levels of patterns every month....”

Written on: 03/10/2008 by Magan (1 review written)

I enjoy the different levels of patterns every month. They set me a real challenge. Thank you. As a person who is new to parchment crafting I really enjoy reading the tips and advice in your magazine. I have already done the lace window (September) and the white poinsettia (October) and really enjoyed the challenge… Read Full Review

“Parchment Craft is one of the best parchment products....”

Written on: 29/09/2008 by begriffiths (1 review written)

Parchment Craft is one of the best parchment products. Clean, safe reading and is a pleasure to subscribe to… Read Full Review

“Parchment Craft: There's not much I really need to say...”

Written on: 07/07/2005 by scrappy chappy (4 reviews written)

Parchment Craft: There's not much I really need to say about this wonderful magazine - it really does speak for itself! And (I think) it's the only magazine dedicated just to parchment crafting.
It's full of patterns and great ideas. And you get free parchment paper every month too so you can practice before embarking on one of the more challenging patterns.
I used to buy it from my local craft shop but I found their website and subscribed online.
I can't sing this magazines praises loud… Read Full Review