Toyota Yaris 1.0 T2 Reviews

• Performance

• Practicality

• Reliability

Toyota Yaris 1.0 T2 - Ask a question now

“This car is very reliable and great steering I don't...”

Written on: 30/08/2008

This car is very reliable and great steering I don't really like thee sharp brakes but I now got used to them. I like the 3d dash board and the cd player… Read Full Review

“The Toyota Yaris 1.0 T2 is a great town car and at...”

Written on: 07/07/2005 by Shelk (3 reviews written)

The Toyota Yaris 1.0 T2 is a great town car and at £6,500 new it shows good value for money, the build and reliability is first class. My only critisism is when the standard wheels are fitted the handling is poor, I put some wider alloys on mine and this improved the handeling no end… Read Full Review