Panasonic TX32LXD500 Reviews

• Sound Quality

Panasonic TX32LXD500 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Panasonic TX32LXD500

Panasonic TX32LXD500

“My Panasonic TX32LXD500 was bought after my last TV...”

Written on: 07/07/2009 by reviewkitten (295 reviews written)

My Panasonic TX32LXD500 was bought after my last TV blew up (luckily whilst I was in the room) and I wanted an LCD TV to watch movies and play my Xbox360. Colour and contrast rated highly because of this so it was a decision between a Sony and this Panasonic television. The Panasonic was cheaper and had great black definition so my choice was made. 3 years later and it's still going strong.

I watch my Blu Ray films via the HDMI port and the picture is great (there are 2 HDMI ports so I can have… Read Full Review

Panasonic TX32LXD500

“The Panasonic TX32LXD500 is a beautifully designed 26"...”

Written on: 01/05/2006 by Lou Grant (15 reviews written)

The Panasonic TX32LXD500 is a beautifully designed 26" 66cm V High Definition LCD TV. This complete with Integrated Digital Tuner, 1366x768 resolution, this High Definition Television displays a picture with a much higher resolution than a standard television set, dramatically improving the picture quality. This is achieved by an increased number of lines. It has a Viera colour management system, and an integrated freeview 800:1 contrast ratio NICAM FM stereo sound with a 20 Watts audio output… Read Full Review

Clemenzina's Response to Lou Grant's Review

Written on: 15/09/2007

Quote: 28" of pure magic... Quote: beautifully designed 26"...
<br/>
<br/>I think that the model in question is a 32" and am therefore wondering if the reviewer knows what TV s/he is reviewing.

Panasonic TX32LXD500

“I bought the Panasonic TX32LXD500 LCD TV 3 months ago,...”

Written on: 26/04/2006 by SteveTC (12 reviews written)

I bought the Panasonic TX32LXD500 LCD TV 3 months ago, after a very long search to find what I wanted. I had a set criteria, and that was the picture and sound to start with, and I was not disappointed there. My next set of wants were more on a personal level, but I think they were what most people would like as a standard feature, if they could get them, and they were... 3 scart sockets, PIP, POP and PAP, plus a Card reader for those all important photo's taken on holiday or wherever. The… Read Full Review

Panasonic TX32LXD500

“The Panasonic TX32LXD500 is a great quality LCD TV...”

Written on: 05/01/2006 by arichard (1 review written)

The Panasonic TX32LXD500 is a great quality LCD TV that I bought from Empire Direct, and I am very pleased with it… Read Full Review

Panasonic TX32LXD500

“I have had the Panasonic TX32LXD500 LCD TV for 6...”

Written on: 13/10/2005 by NatashaT55 (1 review written)

I have had the Panasonic TX32LXD500 LCD TV for 6 months, and with less than 1000 hours of usage the bulb blew. I am still waiting to find out if it will be covered under the warranty. Not sure how much a replacement bulb costs!… Read Full Review

H20Iswater's Response to NatashaT55's Review

Written on: 14/08/2012

This is an LCD tv, it does not have "bulbs" only rear projection tv's have "bulbs" and this not one.

Panasonic TX32LXD500

“Kelkoo do a great job in listing suppliers and this in...”

Written on: 06/07/2005 by jeff denton (1 review written)

Kelkoo do a great job in listing suppliers and this in my case was very helpful, if only to establish a likely price, but on making contact with several suppliers, they were talking weeks.
Fortunately I saw the best price I had seen and this was from ElectroSavers in Bradford, only 8 miles away.
Straight away at 12.00 I phoned and they said they had only 2 sets delivered the previous day, so I quicky visited after putting a reserve on one.
That supplier was excellent, efficient and most helpful… Read Full Review

Oldies's Response to jeff denton's Review

Written on: 30/07/2005

I live in Cornwall and ETS our local electrical shop had this TV in stock. We are new to digital being over 65's. Shop delivered within 48 hours and set up for us. We are more than pleased and would give this TV double points for picture quality and ease of use.