Navman iCN 650 Reviews

• Clarity of Instructions

• Map Accuracy

Navman iCN 650 - Ask a question now

Navman iCN 650

“I bought a Navman ICN650 for £600 in 2005 just as...”

Written on: 04/02/2008 by AView (1 review written)

I bought a Navman ICN650 for £600 in 2005 just as Tomtom were bringing out their GO series but the European version didn't become available in time for our vacation in June so I bought the Navman. I was a little bit wary of a company who had ditched their previous software and customers who bought the previous software (Navteq) for the better (so they said) Tele-Atlas software, but as I said the choice wasn't there so I bought the Navman. The ICN650 performed reasonably except it was a slow… Read Full Review

Navman iCN 650

“I bought the iCN650 because we were going to Sweden on...”

Written on: 04/07/2005 by Stevesview (4 reviews written)

I bought the iCN650 because we were going to Sweden on holiday and the combination of driving on the right in a hire car with foreign place-names, maps and bifocals was becoming difficult. The unit performed superbly taking the hassle out of many miles of travel (about 2,000 miles it's a big country) There were times when it struggled to find stable satellite bearings especially when starting it up in a street with high buildings having copper roofs but we found by starting the satnav first… Read Full Review

/var/www/vhosts/phoenix/current/system/lib