Nokia 8110 Reviews

• Style

Nokia 8110 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Nokia 8110

Nokia 8110

“12 years on from its release in 1996, and I still like...”

Written on: 11/04/2008

12 years on from its release in 1996, and I still like to take this phone out with me on special occasions. I prefer using it over my brand new nokia 6500s, or even my old vertu mobile phone. This mobile is class!… Read Full Review

Nokia 8110

“It's the type of phone collectors love and its decent....”

Written on: 05/06/2007 by cwhitehead (1 review written)

It's the type of phone collectors love and its decent. I love the Nokia 8110… Read Full Review

Nokia 8110

“In my personal opinion, this phone was a waste of good...”

Written on: 06/08/2002 by Sirius. (1 review written)

In my personal opinion, this phone was a waste of good money. The people that work at NOKIA should get a hit in the head every day for the next ten years for making such a bad phone… Read Full Review

Callal.'s Response to Sirius.'s Review

Written on: 13/08/2002

I've never heard such rubbish in my life.
<br>The 8110 is a great phone. I bought mine in 1996, IT STILL RUNS ON THE ORIGINAL BATTERY. Of course, it doesn't last as long as when it was new, but it is SIX years old !! What is more, considering the number of times it went flying out of my shirt pocket and down concrete stairs, the phone should have been loooong dead & buried, and in many pieces. Also, this phone has features some of todays phones do not have, never mind back in 96. If the NOKIA people deserve a hit on the head, than this guy deserves to be banned for life from owning NOKIA masterpieces.

92235_Batman.'s Response to Sirius.'s Review

Written on: 25/04/2003

I have got 6 of these phones and every one of them is over 5 years old, all running with the origial batteries. Maybe if the person who wrote this reveiw had taken the time to condition his battery in the first place then he probably would have had a problem with it. I have been selling mobile phones for 10 years and this unit is still one of the all time greats. Easy to use, decent display, GOOD battery life..... everything you could want in a mobile phone. If you get chance to own one (or more) do so. You won't regret it.

52483_Steve.'s Response to Sirius.'s Review

Written on: 21/11/2002

I agree. The 8110 is a design masterpiece that has become quite a collectors piece. And why not, unless you demand the absoloute smallest of phones, the 8110 does a great job and is very stylish as well. It is still one of the most comfortable phones I've ever used, one of the most reliable as well. Just watch THE MATRIX and you will realise whilst its not the smallest, its one of the best.

Nokia 8110

“The nokia 8810 is one of the best looking mobile...”

Written on: 26/08/2001 by Dan. (1 review written)

The nokia 8810 is one of the best looking mobile phones around. It has the famous chrome surface and is easily small and light enough to carry around easily - you hardly know the phone is there. There is no antenna sticking out of the top which also helps to make this a pocket friendly phone. The phone has a keypad slider which protects the keys, although it does get scratched easily. So, the phone looks good but how does it preform? Well, the phone has all the features you could ever want… Read Full Review

32680_Mr. Bean.'s Response to 3762_Dan.'s Review

Written on: 11/08/2002

The 8810 is NOT lightweight. In fact, the 8810 weighs more than the 3310 and that's not good considering its obviously smaller size. Chrome cover gets scratched very easily, and they're impossible to find on the market.

63592_Ricardo.'s Response to 3762_Dan.'s Review

Written on: 08/01/2003

Now guys I don't own the 8110...YET. Apparently, for a phone that is almost 7 years old it is still illegal here in the states. Too powerful for the cell phone networks. At least that's what I heard from a website or two. I may not own the phone, and may have never used one, however, the thing just looks cool. From what I've read here and other places on top of looking cool, it's also very reliable. I'm looking to buy one on Ebay possibly, it's second hand though. I'd love to get my hands on a new one. I may not be able to connect it here, but it would make a great collectors piece, being that they are quite rare here in the states and it was used in The Matrix. But anyhow, this guy doesn't know phones...8110 ROCKS!

Nokia 8110

“100% before its time. I was extremely satisfied with...”

Written on: 18/08/2001 by Ivan Maglica. (1 review written)

100% before its time. I was extremely satisfied with it. Never regreted buying it. Features the most needed options. Very durable and accidental-fall resistant… Read Full Review

Nokia 8110

“I have had this phone for over 4 months and I havent...”

Written on: 04/04/2001 by Dave. (1 review written)

I have had this phone for over 4 months and I havent been bored with it once , although I like to take my Ericsson T10 if I am going out for the night because the battery will last longer. This is the only problem I can find with the Nokia 8110 so far !… Read Full Review

Nokia 8110

“its the phone that we use to get in and out of the matrix ”

Written on: 04/04/2001 by neo. (1 review written)

its the phone that we use to get in and out of the matrix
battery time is not the best?
but is cool as nothing and beautiful… Read Full Review

Nokia 8110

“features okay for what it is its big and ugly and...”

Written on: 09/08/2000 by Damien. (1 review written)

features okay for what it is its big and ugly and theres not much more to it really… Read Full Review

Nokia 8110

“I have had this phone for a year and I am ready to...”

Written on: 05/04/2000 by Peter Bentley. (1 review written)

I have had this phone for a year and I am ready to replace it. I really like the menu options on the Nokia as they are much easier to find than on the ericsson phones. I also have a GH688 which has 100 hrs battery life but is too heavy… Read Full Review