James Blunt, You're Beautiful Reviews

James Blunt, You're Beautiful - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for James Blunt, You're Beautiful

James Blunt, You're Beautiful

“I liked this song soon as I heard it!!! It's a very...”

Written on: 10/02/2008 by chez18 (172 reviews written)

I liked this song soon as I heard it!!! It's a very emotional song! Everyone seems to love this song as well!… Read Full Review

James Blunt, You're Beautiful

“James Blunt, You're Beautiful has been one of my...”

Written on: 10/05/2007 by Jami Almeida (1 review written)

James Blunt, You're Beautiful has been one of my favourite songs since I saw it performed live on the CBS Early Show. I loved it and have wanted to download it ever since. Well, this weekend I finally did burn an entire CD for my family with "You're Beautiful" included. I was absolutely shocked, disgusted and appalled when I heard such a filthy word in the middle of a song I had listened to on the radio a hundred times. My young children were in the car! It is so sad that a song about… Read Full Review

Guest's Response to Jami Almeida's Review

Written on: 05/07/2011

I agree. I was planning on going to his concert at Kenwood and thought I would listen to his songs before buying the ticket. I was totally shocked to hear such a filthy word added to a song that I too listened to on the radio over and over again.

That's put paid to my sat evening out listening to melodic music and enjoying a lovely picnic.

Disappointed. Very disappointed indeed!

James Blunt, You're Beautiful

“I loved the song straight away, and as I mentioned...”

Written on: 23/07/2006 by ROMANA (1 review written)

I loved the song straight away, and as I mentioned above, I haven't got sick of it yet. It was the last song in the set at the O2 Wireless Festival gig on the 24th of June, along with the Brit Awards video… Read Full Review

James Blunt, You're Beautiful

“I completely disagree with the swearing comment. It's...”

Written on: 08/10/2005 by vinceslama (1 review written)

I completely disagree with the swearing comment. It's a song of emotions, and for most people it's a real thing. There's no need to think about the ratings or being morally correct when writing a song. It seems like he wrote the song from the heart, and it has some very good lyrics. If you're somebody who doesn't like to drop a few F bombs here and there when you realize the love of your life, or someone you're really hung up about, will never be with you, then I must say you are a robot, or… Read Full Review

T Spot's Response to vinceslama's Review

Written on: 24/10/2005

The manner in which its used is just so unnecessary. "She could see that I'm ****ing high". That line has nothing to do with his frustration of not being with the girl. It totally takes from the sheer beauty of the song and the artist. The song would always have been successful based purely on its merits in melody and content. The last thing it needs is shock value to cheapen it. I still love the song and James Blunt is true artist but swearing has its place and that's not here.

James Blunt, You're Beautiful

“This is a great song, James Blunt has an amazing...”

Written on: 21/08/2005 by sweetsong (1 review written)

This is a great song, James Blunt has an amazing voice, however, I think the beauty of the song is spoilt somewhat by him swearing halfway through, it is unnecessary!… Read Full Review

Wish On A Star's Response to sweetsong's Review

Written on: 09/12/2006

I agree. When I first heard the song, it was an edited version and it didn't say the swear word. However, when I heard the unedited version of James Blunt's You're Beautiful, myself and my friend heard that, and after we were completely confused as to what the song was about. As I still am =(