Cardo Systems Scala-500 Reviews

• Level of Comfort

Cardo Systems Scala-500 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Cardo Systems Scala-500

Cardo Systems Scala-500

“At first the Scala 500 performed far better than...”

Written on: 22/05/2009

At first the Scala 500 performed far better than expected in terms of sound quality, comfortable fit and talk time. However, approximately 1yr after purchase the device wouldn't hold a charge and talk time was drastically reduced from 7-8hrs -7-8 minutes almost immediately. Cardo Systems were kind enough to replace the first device free of charge but, when the same thing happened with the second one; I found in the interim the company implemented a 1 year warranty on their product and were… Read Full Review

Cardo Systems Scala-500

“The Cardo Systems Scala-500 is not worth owning and I...”

Written on: 25/02/2007 by mpcampbell (1 review written)

The Cardo Systems Scala-500 is not worth owning and I plan to return it for another model… Read Full Review

Cardo Systems Scala-500

“Cardo Systems Scala-500 - This is my third bluetooth...”

Written on: 22/07/2005 by bbagnell (1 review written)

Cardo Systems Scala-500 - This is my third bluetooth headset, following a Jabra BT100 and a Motorola. I've had problems finding one that fits my ear and is comfortable to wear for a whole day. The Cardo attaches to my glasses and I can wear it for hours comfortably, but reception is poor beyond a foot or so. If I have it in my right ear and my phone clipped to my belt on my left, I get a lot of static, which goes away when I move the phone closer. The Jabra and Motorola had better reception but… Read Full Review