Little Venice, Worcester Reviews

• Quality of service

• Quality of food

Little Venice, Worcester - Ask a question now

“It's a little gem! Set in the centre of town, we...”

Written on: 24/04/2009

It's a little gem! Set in the centre of town, we stumbled into Little Venice on a rainy afternoon last year and we've been back many times since. The carbonara is my personal favourite… Read Full Review

“Good food, freshly cooked. Friendly service, extremely...”

Written on: 09/09/2008 by treat me (1 review written)

Good food, freshly cooked. Friendly service, extremely good value for money. Like the choice of food. Good vegetarian selection and but lots for my meat loving mates too. Can get very busy… Read Full Review

“Friendly staff, cheap, and most of all, really tasty...”

Written on: 11/08/2007 by food reviewer (2 reviews written)

Friendly staff, cheap, and most of all, really tasty food. I love going to Little Venice in Worcester, and I am always well looked after. They have a really good choice, especially for my veggie friend… Read Full Review

“I took my family there for lunch once, but never...”

Written on: 17/05/2007 by Ish123 (6 reviews written)

I took my family there for lunch once, but never again! My food (pasta) was cold, my sons was tasteless, and my wife said that her Lasagne was "OK". when I complained to the staff at the Little Venice restaurant in Worcester, nobody wanted to know. Guess what? I shall not return… Read Full Review

Food Reviewer's Response to Ish123's Review

Written on: 11/08/2007

Not sure at all about your comments. Little Venice is one of the best value places in Worcester, and unlike a lot of the other pizza/pasta places they do actually cook their own food, not ship it in and reheat!
<br/>
<br/>I have had a brilliant time every time I have been to Little Venice. Their sauces are really tasty, and the bolognese that they use in their lasagne is the best I have ever tasted, including in Italy!

Treat Me's Response to Ish123's Review

Written on: 09/09/2008

I found this review unhelpful because it does not match with my knowledge of Little Venice. I think the service is great! I have NEVER had a bad meal there.

“Been here to Little Venice a few times since moving to...”

Written on: 17/01/2006 by GabyB (1 review written)

Been here to Little Venice a few times since moving to Worcester. Has a really good feel to the place and so much friendlier than a chain. First came with a party from work and sat upstairs which seemed to be quite a youngish crowd. Have been for a girly lunch and some quieter meals too, all good. Food is more or less like a Pizza Express but more wide ranging, cheaper and cooked in full view on the premises. So far I have had garlic mushrooms, aubergine and mozzarella stack, meatballs and of… Read Full Review