Rose of Kashmir, Stoke-On-Trent Reviews

• Quality of food

Rose of Kashmir, Stoke-On-Trent - Ask a question now

“KKfDUTgSWPLBj”

Written on: 22/05/2013

Not sure where to post this but I wanted to ask if aynnoe has heard of National Clicks?Can someone help me find it?Overheard some co-workers talking about it all week but didn't have time to ask so I thought I would post it here to see if someone could help me out.Seems to be getting alot of buzz right now.Thanks… Read Full Review

“I came to your restaurant with a group of 6 people,...”

Written on: 01/03/2010

I came to your restaurant with a group of 6 people, for the 2nd time, on saturday. We found the restaurant was now overcrowded with tables and chairs, many of them set out in a 'canteen' layout in order to cram as many people as possible in. We had to squeeze between 2 tables to access the food. We booked the table for 8.00 and were asked to vacate the table at 9.30, which didnt give enougth time to enjoy a leisurely meal, indeed I had to rush my meal, and didnt have time to go back and… Read Full Review

“A great place to eat in stoke. Great food and service....”

Written on: 09/12/2007 by richjbarnett (1 review written)

A great place to eat in stoke. Great food and service. Good prices to and with a license. What more could you want.The food is amazing. Great flavor. When you order a spicy dish you don't just get a chilly kick, you get a balanced rich flavor.

The service is very good. The staff we find very friendly and attentive. We went in recently and it was very busy (full), we thought that we would be in for a long wait, but no the food arrived quite quickly. You really can't fault the service… Read Full Review