Mia Capri, Thame Reviews

• Quality of service

• Quality of food

Mia Capri, Thame - Ask a question now

“the Mia Capri restaurant is great the servise was...”

Written on: 04/08/2009 by not saying (1 review written)

the Mia Capri restaurant is great the servise was great the pizza was great and the icecream was great the whole place is great anyone reading i would definately recomend it and there was not anything i didnt like about it it was clean and the displays were awsome… Read Full Review

“I live locally to Thame and always enjoy visiting Mia...”

Written on: 11/04/2008 by Robbo84 (1 review written)

I live locally to Thame and always enjoy visiting Mia Capri, despite time not allowing me to do so as frequently as I would like! The service is always friendly and efficient, without the staff being overbearing. The food - simply delicious. There is a wide selection on offer - often with many and varied specials in addition to the a la carte menu.
What more is there to say, great service and excellent food, reasonably priced. Well worth a visit!… Read Full Review

☆☆☆☆☆

“What a disappointment. Was so looking forward to...”

Written on: 28/03/2006 by Shairead (7 reviews written)

What a disappointment. Was so looking forward to dining there. My boyfriend and I went to Thame Fri 24 - Mon 27 Mar. Mia Capri was the first restaurant we chose to dine in. We had Mussels to start and 'selection of breads with olive oil and balsamic). The mussels were tasteless and in the most watered down sauce I have ever had. Tasted like a tin of tomatoes with 2 tins of water and they were tiny. There was no selection of bread! It was one type only - White. Main course was not much… Read Full Review