Fresco Fresco, Leyland Reviews

• Quality of service

• Quality of food

Fresco Fresco, Leyland - Ask a question now

“I thought the service was quite disorganised. I was...”

Written on: 08/08/2008

I thought the service was quite disorganised. I was kept waiting a long time before I got my drinks on a Saturday night. I felt the Waiters seemed to lack professionality and customer service skills. I witnessed shouting and arguing in the kitchen and in the restaurant.

Not long ago Fresco Fresco was a little gem of a restaurant and now I feel it is just a fading star in the galaxy of Italian restaurants in this area....I last visited Fresco 2 months ago and really had one of the worst nights… Read Full Review

“Some friends and I went to the Tour of Italy evening...”

Written on: 19/06/2008 by Francesca301 (1 review written)

Some friends and I went to the Tour of Italy evening at Fresco Fresco last night...20 different taster dishes for just £19.80 per person..I have honestly never tasted such a wonderful variety of flavours. Each dish was made with patience, skill and quality ingredients..It could not be faulted...The restaurant was fully booked weeks in advance and this was for a Wednesday night! So if you are planning on making a highly recommended visit - I suggest you book well in advance.