La Strada Ristorante, Bournemouth Reviews

• Quality of service

• Quality of food

La Strada Ristorante, Bournemouth - Ask a question now

“I felt the service we received seemed very rushed and...”

Written on: 26/10/2008 by andyglaves (1 review written)

I felt the service we received seemed very rushed and impersonal... menu's, plates etc apparently snatched abruptly from hands and table in a very noisy manner. We felt that it was a case of get them in, fed and out again. We had to request space between courses to slow down the rate of seemingly very poor service. Wines extremely expensive e.g. £19.95 for a bottle of standard Pinot Grigio....!! Points lost for the very poor service we received. NOT recommended… Read Full Review

“La Strada Ristorante - I came to Bournemouth in July...”

Written on: 30/08/2008 by laurabarlow (1 review written)

La Strada Ristorante - I came to Bournemouth in July with my boyfriend for only a 2 night stay. On the first night we were looking for somewhere to eat. La Strada looked inviting from the outside and the extensive menu was very appealing so we went inside. The restaurant's atmosphere is cosy and romantic and it is the ideal place in which to share an intimate meal with a partner or indeed with a group of friends/family. Staff were extremely attentive and efficient and the food was amazing. I… Read Full Review